Who thinks its ok out tax dollars are being spent on this......insane????

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/why-the-biden-admin-is-handing-out-free-crack-pipes/ar-AATE0r8?ocid=SL5GDHP

The article states “In that executive order, issued on January 20, 2021, President Joe Biden said that "the Federal Government should pursue a comprehensive approach to advancing equity for all, including people of color and others who have been historically underserved, marginalized, and adversely affected by persistent poverty and inequality."

So how does enabling the mentally ill drug users advance their problem regardless if they “have been historically underserved, marginalized, and adversely affected by persistent poverty and inequality."?  Plain and simple drugs kill, injure and ruin lives.  Biden must have missed the fact that the greatest common denominator in gun related crime involves the distribution, sale and use of illegal drugs.  So how does enabling the use of crack help reduce violent crime?

Biden is delusional and a failure.  He must have consulted with Hunter Biden, his subject matter expert on crack use.  Biden’s disastrous idea of enabling mentally ill drug users is a danger to America resulting in more deaths, violent crime and mental illness.  Read on:

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/joe-biden-hunter-biden-hes-smartest-man-i-know

The article states "Well, look," Biden said, pausing briefly. "We have great confidence in our son. I am not concerned about any accusation made against him. It's used to get to me. I think it's kind of foul play, but look, it is what it is. And he's a grown man -- he is the smartest man I know, I mean, in a pure intellectual capacity. And as long as he's good, we're good."

So Biden thinks Hunter is the “smartest man I know”?  Sad, very sad.

The article states “Biden said history will judge him on whether he can make things better for the American people. "And I will do -- I'll deal with anyone if what we're working on is improving the well-being of the American people. That's not phony, it's real. I'll swallow hard, and I'll do it."

History has already judged Biden and the results do not look good. 

• Haha 1

Report: Biden admin to send crack pipes to drug addicts to advance ‘racial equity’ – White House Wire

I could careless if you do drugs.....Its your life and your decision. Just like i really don't care if you get an abortion, your body, your decision. But why do my tax dollars have to continue to pay for your poor decisions?

Sorry but the story about crack pipes is complete bull SH1-t that being said the government is sending some sort of clean smoking kit so that the addicts can “smoke safer”

That in itself is insane and a huge waste of our money. It’s a really dumb idea and frankly we should just let these junk boxes smoke themselves to death. At least in my opinion.

That being said at lest post things that are true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

Sorry but the story about crack pipes is complete bull SH1-t that being said the government is sending some sort of clean smoking kit so that the addicts can “smoke safer”

That in itself is insane and a huge waste of our money. It’s a really dumb idea and frankly we should just let these junk boxes smoke themselves to death. At least in my opinion.

Election’s have consequences.  And “Smoke Safer” is Crack pipes.  Support the left all the way baby. 

2 hours ago, ADK Native said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/why-the-biden-admin-is-handing-out-free-crack-pipes/ar-AATE0r8?ocid=SL5GDHP

The article states “In that executive order, issued on January 20, 2021, President Joe Biden said that "the Federal Government should pursue a comprehensive approach to advancing equity for all, including people of color and others who have been historically underserved, marginalized, and adversely affected by persistent poverty and inequality."

So how does enabling the mentally ill drug users advance their problem regardless if they “have been historically underserved, marginalized, and adversely affected by persistent poverty and inequality."?  Plain and simple drugs kill, injure and ruin lives.  Biden must have missed the fact that the greatest common denominator in gun related crime involves the distribution, sale and use of illegal drugs.  So how does enabling the use of crack help reduce violent crime?

Biden is delusional and a failure.  He must have consulted with Hunter Biden, his subject matter expert on crack use.  Biden’s disastrous idea of enabling mentally ill drug users is a danger to America resulting in more deaths, violent crime and mental illness.  Read on:

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/joe-biden-hunter-biden-hes-smartest-man-i-know

The article states "Well, look," Biden said, pausing briefly. "We have great confidence in our son. I am not concerned about any accusation made against him. It's used to get to me. I think it's kind of foul play, but look, it is what it is. And he's a grown man -- he is the smartest man I know, I mean, in a pure intellectual capacity. And as long as he's good, we're good."

So Biden thinks Hunter is the “smartest man I know”?  Sad, very sad.

The article states “Biden said history will judge him on whether he can make things better for the American people. "And I will do -- I'll deal with anyone if what we're working on is improving the well-being of the American people. That's not phony, it's real. I'll swallow hard, and I'll do it."

History has already judged Biden and the results do not look good. 

A year later and a 30% approval rating shows all the judging one needs. 

10 hours ago, Chef said:

What exactly did I post that wasn't true? A quick google search shows this information all over the place. Once again thanks @Chef, making the country a better place, 1 vote at a time.

Oh and Jen Psaki talked about it in her press briefing.....

Edited by ApexerER
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

What exactly did I post that wasn't true? A quick google search shows this information all over the place. Once again thanks @Chef, making the country a better place, 1 vote at a time.

Oh and Jen Psaki talked about it in her press briefing.....

And one can be sure that he watches the Redhead spew her wisdom. 

12 hours ago, Chef said:

Doesn't look like the story is BS.  Read it for yourself.

https://www.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/grants/pdf/fy22-harm-reduction-nofo.pdf

Also, why do Democrats appoint CZARS to head up their leftist agencies?  Don't they know those were Communist totalitarian positions?  Oh wait, that's why they do it.

Doesn't look like the story is BS.  Read it for yourself.
https://www.samhsa.gov/sites/default/files/grants/pdf/fy22-harm-reduction-nofo.pdf
Also, why do Democrats appoint CZARS to head up their leftist agencies?  Don't they know those were Communist totalitarian positions?  Oh wait, that's why they do it.

Where does it say pipes ?

13 minutes ago, Chef said:

Where does it say pipes ?

Right where it's in bold italics.  Supplies would mean everything and anything.

Purchase equipment and supplies to enhance harm reduction efforts, such as:
o Harm reduction vending machine(s), including stock for machines;
o Infectious diseases testing kits (HIV, HBV, HCV, etc.);
o Medication lock boxes;
o FDA-approved overdose reversal medication (as well as higher dosages
now approved by FDA);

o Safe sex kits, including PrEP resources and condoms;
o Safe smoking kits/supplies;
o Screening for infectious diseases (HIV, sexually transmitted infections,
viral hepatitis);

o Sharps disposal and medication disposal kits;
o Substance test kits, including test strips for fentanyl and other synthetic
drugs;

o Syringes to prevent and control the spread of infectious diseases;
o Vaccination services (hepatitis A, hepatitis B vaccination); and
o Wound care management supplies.

Right where it's in bold italics.  Supplies would mean everything and anything.
Purchase equipment and supplies to enhance harm reduction efforts, such as:
o Harm reduction vending machine(s), including stock for machines;
o Infectious diseases testing kits (HIV, HBV, HCV, etc.);
o Medication lock boxes;
o FDA-approved overdose reversal medication (as well as higher dosages
now approved by FDA);
o Safe sex kits, including PrEP resources and condoms;
o Safe smoking kits/supplies;
o Screening for infectious diseases (HIV, sexually transmitted infections,
viral hepatitis);
o Sharps disposal and medication disposal kits;
o Substance test kits, including test strips for fentanyl and other synthetic
drugs;
o Syringes to prevent and control the spread of infectious diseases;
o Vaccination services (hepatitis A, hepatitis B vaccination); and
o Wound care management supplies.

Safe smoking kits and supplies does not say pipes…. Now does it… You know what happens when you assume now don’t you.

Most likely included in the "safe" smoking kit. lol

Here you go… good job assuming… good thing you didn’t make a A$$ out of me

A safe smoking kit may contain alcohol swabs, lip balm, other materials to promote hygiene and reduce the transmission of diseases like HIV and hepatitis,"

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Chef said:

Safe smoking kids and supplies does not say pipes…. Now does it… You know what happens when you assume now don’t you.

Well, what would we expect to find in a functional “smoking kit”? A smoking jacket?

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Chef said:

Here you go… good job assuming… good thing you didn’t make a A$$ out of me

A safe smoking kit may contain alcohol swabs, lip balm, other materials to promote hygiene and reduce the transmission of diseases like HIV and hepatitis,"

It's kind of foolish either way. We already provide syringes and  safe places to shoot up. It's not really a leap to think we won't provide crack pipes..

After all this controversy, they will most likely not provide pipes even though it may have been their intention.

• Like 2

It's kind of foolish either way. We already provide syringes and  safe places to shoot up. It's not really a leap to think we won't provide crack pipes..
After all this controversy, they will most likely not provide pipes even though it may have been their intention.

I agree it’s insane but it’s also bad to promote things that just aren’t true