Snow Geese Anyone?

Four Seasons

1 hour ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

Thousands of them up here around Montezuma swamp. Plenty of bird watchers stop and look. 

Hundred thousand plus!!! I follow the flocks back and try to get after then.  If it gets warm like they are saying they will be gone next week. Short window of time to get under the spin!!!!

6 hours ago, Bolt action said:

I'd love to get after the, but don't have any of the gear. It's my understanding that very large decoy spreads are required to pull them in. I may look into an outfitter. Could be a lot of fun with a couple friends.

It's all about scouting and the right property, you can get them if your on the x with a dozen Canada geese decoys or even no spread. In turn you could putmout 1000 decoys and have them land 1 field away. They unfortunately are only here for a week or 2. 

8 hours ago, Bolt action said:

I'd love to get after the, but don't have any of the gear. It's my understanding that very large decoy spreads are required to pull them in. I may look into an outfitter. Could be a lot of fun with a couple friends.

I can attest to the fun, thanks to KMartinson.

Extended mag and almost no bag limits if there are 4 guys in the blind. I have to do that again this yr