Vaccination

On 9/10/2021 at 5:56 PM, The_Real_TCIII said:

Masks are required for the non vaxxed at the Bills game Sunday lol, good luck with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know a group of cops going, many aren’t vaxxed . From talking to them a couple days back their main concern was how many beers they could drink  . 

• Haha 1

I know a group of cops going, many aren’t vaxxed . From talking to them a couple days back their main concern was how many beers they could drink  . 

Follow the science! The more you drink the better you feel - hence…..
6+ beers = Covid negative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.wwnytv.com/2021/09/10/hospital-stop-delivering-babies-maternity-workers-resign-over-vaccine-mandate/

so they’re stopping delivering babies because they’re short staffed , then in the closed period they will look for vaccinated RNs to hire .

At the same time they say there’s thousands of open healthcare jobs in the area , so where exactly will they find these nurses?

Our daughters hospital bumped up the extra pay for working OT  , as people are getting tired of working so much . You get of course time and a half, plus $120 for each 4 hour block . Work a 12 hour shift, get 18 hours pay plus $360 , so 28 hours pay for the 12 hour shift .

• Like 1

Just imagine what your healthcare bills are going to look like in the near future.

Of course the same folks in govt that caused that problem will begin pushing "universal healthcare" on us all to "solve" that problem.  This is the "change" we were promised.

Just imagine what your healthcare bills are going to look like in the near future.
Of course the same folks in govt that caused that problem will begin pushing "universal healthcare" on us all to "solve" that problem.  This is the "change" we were promised.

Nah a few months no pay and these nurses will be back… either that or riding the pole somewhere or walking the streets

Nah a few months no pay and these nurses will be back… either that or riding the pole somewhere or walking the streets

Nope, nursing is the same as law enforcement and fire. You don’t do it for the money you don’t even do it anymore for the benefits, you do it to help people and the community.

My girlfriend is a RN, has been in the field for 12yrs and Friday will be her last day. Total career and field change. She’s been sick of it for a while but the vax bullshit pushed her over the edge. Operantly nurses have a good reputation in the job market, she did 3 interviews was offered 3 jobs all offers above what she told them she wanted money wise.

• Like 4

Nope, nursing is the same as law enforcement and fire. You don’t do it for the money you don’t even do it anymore for the benefits, you do it to help people and the community.

My girlfriend is a RN, has been in the field for 12yrs and Friday will be her last day. Total career and field change. She’s been sick of it for a while but the vax bullshit pushed her over the edge. Operantly nurses have a good reputation in the job market, she did 3 interviews was offered 3 jobs all offers above what she told them she wanted money wise.

Yup. Nurses have been grossly underpaid for many years. Hospitals will have to pay up or keep losing them. Problem is most hospitals operate at a loss already each year.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2021 at 11:14 AM, Jeremy K said:

Surgeons and medical staff are standing in place ,kids running or playing sports require more air to get in their lungs so the oxygen can get to the muscles they're using . You should know this stuff already.

I do know that.  The conversation to that point was simply about masks in schools, not masks during vigorous activity.  You're just being argumentative, for a change.

9 hours ago, Chef said:

Fortunately, Nurses are smarter than Chefs and actually think before they do something, like having a backup plan.

They followed the science and have been on the front lines, not just collecting data.

I remember when we actually listened to the Nurses, but when it doesn't fit a certain Vaccine narrative, the nurses voices are thrown to the wind.

Very sad that the communities are suffering again.

Israel is over 80% vaccinated and going on their second booster shot.

The vaccine isn't working on the subsequent strains that are emerging in record time and the experts can't tell us what the long term effects on the human body will be, as they have no clue.

You want to be a guinea pig, go for it, I'm not.

• Like 4

Yup. Nurses have been grossly underpaid for many years. Hospitals will have to pay up or keep losing them. Problem is most hospitals operate at a loss already each year.

Unfortunately we’ll be the losers in the end. Better do what we can to stay healthy because it’s highly likely that the healthcare system we have when we’re in our later years won’t be what it is today. Probably be “undocumented workers” taking care of us in the hospital before long if this shit continues.

Universal healthcare always requires rationing of treatments and long waiting lists.  When you guys are old, that will be the norm if it is allowed to happen.  And your paycheck will have a huge bite taken out of it to pay for it all.

Edited by Grouse

Fortunately, Nurses are smarter than Chefs and actually think before they do something, like having a backup plan.
They followed the science and have been on the front lines, not just collecting data.
I remember when we actually listened to the Nurses, but when it doesn't fit a certain Vaccine narrative, the nurses voices are thrown to the wind.
Very sad that the communities are suffering again.
Israel is over 80% vaccinated and going on their second booster shot.
The vaccine isn't working on the subsequent strains that are emerging in record time and the experts can't tell us what the long term effects on the human body will be, as they have no clue.
You want to be a guinea pig, go for it, I'm not.

The issue with what you are saying is the overwhelming majority of nurses in the country are vaccinated. This is going to be a issue in mainly rural communities and is due more to politics than science or medicine

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m glad we finally agree on something. If they would start following science and medicine instead of the money we wouldn’t be having this discussion!

Really? Because all reputable science shows that Getting vaccinated is the best way to end this pandemic.

• Like 1

I’m glad we finally agree on something. If they would start following science and medicine instead of the money we wouldn’t be having this discussion!

https://news.yahoo.com/one-5-000-real-chances-183201138.html

Below are the hospitalization breakdown for rockland county NY… in this county 72% of the population 12 and over is vaccinated. Yet double the amount of hospitalizations come from 27% of the population… it’s simple math

82b8aa35a5cf6cf29e5228136af6b09a.png

Negative, antibodies are just as effective and have been proven to stay in your system longer. #science

That part I don’t disagree with. People with antibodies should be able to test out of vaccine on their own dime.

But unvaxed and no antibodies is unacceptable in a setting where you are responsible for the health of others

That part I don’t disagree with. People with antibodies should be able to test out of vaccine on their own dime.

But unvaxed and no antibodies is unacceptable in a setting where you are responsible for the health of others

Why on my own dime? The test is cheaper than 2 doses of the vaccine and that’s before the boosters…

55 minutes ago, virgil said:

I do know that.  The conversation to that point was simply about masks in schools, not masks during vigorous activity.  You're just being argumentative, for a change.

They were literally talking about indoor sports and wearing masks.

• Like 1

https://news.yahoo.com/one-5-000-real-chances-183201138.html

Below are the hospitalization breakdown for rockland county NY… in this county 72% of the population 12 and over is vaccinated. Yet double the amount of hospitalizations come from 27% of the population… it’s simple math

82b8aa35a5cf6cf29e5228136af6b09a.png

Got an age breakdown and health stats of the hospitalized?

I don’t know how many times I have to say this but I’m not anti vax! If you’re old, fat, sick, have other issues you’re an idiot if not vaxxed, my obese smoker mother included!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chef said:

Theres only one way to get the antibodies . Let your healthy body do the work.

Why on my own dime? The test is cheaper than 2 doses of the vaccine and that’s before the boosters…

Because how many people will ask for a antibody test hoping they have it so they don’t have to get the vaccine. Your or your insurances dime is fine