Vaccination

4 minutes ago, left field said:

To be fair, it's a little easier to control a disease transmitted by body fluids than one that is passed by proximity with no physical contact needed.

Yet, (conservatively and consistently ) over 1 million +++ world citizens die from HIV or HIV related illnesses a year, despite it's known terminal outcome, over the 60 years since it was first recognized.

It was also said to have originated after it was transmitted to prostitutes that had sex with Congo hunters that consumed chimpanzee blood.

I'm sure they'll find the cure for cancer and HIV, right after they find the cure for Covid, which has been around for over 1,500 years.

It's really simple, this is just another one of Mother Nature's way of eliminating beings from an overpopulated planet.

Using the the same methods she used with all of the other overpopulated species on this planet.

We can fight her, but she has all the time in the world to wait us out.

After the human race disappears, Maybe the next inhabitants of the planet will use our hydrocarbon remains to power their modes of transportation ?

Copied from the " Net " .... I neither agree or disagree ! Now go at it and tear it apart ! :popcorn3:

I'm vaccinated and, no, I don't know what's in it - neither this vaccine, the ones I had as a child, nor wtf is in a Big Mac… or in hot dogs… or in other treatments- whether they’re for cancer, AIDS, the one for polyarthritis, or vaccines for infants or children. I trust my doctors when they say they’re needed.
I also don't know what's in Ibuprofen, Tylenol, or other meds, it just cures my headaches & my pains ...
I don't know what's in the ink for tattoos or every ingredient in my soap, shampoo or deodorant. I don’t know the long term effect of cell phone use or whether or not that restaurant I just ate at REALLY used clean foods and washed their hands.
In short ...
There's a lot of things I don't know and never will…
I just know one thing: life is short, and I still want to do something other than just going to work every day or staying locked in my home. I still want to travel and hug people without fear and find a little feeling of life "before".
As a child and as an adult I've been vaccinated for mumps, measles, rubella, polio, and quite a few others; my parents and I trusted the science and never had to suffer through or transmit any of said diseases ... just saying.
I'm vaccinated:
* To not die from Covid-19.
* To NOT clutter a hospital bed if I get sick.
* To hug my loved ones
* To Not have to do PCR or antigenic tests to go out dancing, go to a restaurant, go on holidays and many more things to come ...
* To live my life.
* To have my kids/grandkids go back to school and play sports.
* For Covid-19 to be an old memory.
* To protect us.
Text copied, you can too.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Shoots100 said:

Yet, (conservatively and consistently ) over 1 million +++ world citizens die from HIV or HIV related illnesses a year, despite it's known terminal outcome, over the 60 years since it was first recognized.

It was also said to have originated after it was transmitted to prostitutes that had sex with Congo hunters that consumed chimpanzee blood.

I'm sure they'll find the cure for cancer and HIV, right after they find the cure for Covid, which has been around for over 1,500 years.

It's really simple, this is just another one of Mother Nature's way of eliminating beings from an overpopulated planet.

Using the the same methods she used with all of the other overpopulated species on this planet.

We can fight her, but she has all the time in the world to wait us out.

After the human race disappears, Maybe the next inhabitants of the planet will use our hydrocarbon remains to power their modes of transportation ?

I am expecting to have my brain transferred into a sexy robot body so I should survive the apocalypse just fine.

I lost friends to AIDS. HIV was once a death sentence, and while there's no cure, it has become very manageable. I have a few friends who have had it since the '90s and are doing fine. 

Where do you draw the line in your Mother Nature death cult? If this is inevitable, do you fight to survive at all?

This reminds me of a young Alvy Singer ...

I am expecting to have my brain transferred into a sexy robot body so I should survive the apocalypse just fine.
I lost friends to AIDS. HIV was once a death sentence, and while there's no cure, it has become very manageable. I have a few friends who have had it since the '90s and are doing fine. 
Where do you draw the line in your Mother Nature death cult? If this is inevitable, do you fight to survive at all?

Not trying to be funny…..but aren’t there like under 1 million people in America with AIDS? So if you know multiple people with it, that’s crazy odds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, left field said:

I'm a realist and study history, you know the history of this planet and the species that used to live here, before mankind roamed the earth.

Live and let live. 

HIV is very manageable, but still kills millions every year, just like covid killed in the early days, but now is manageable and has a very high survival rate.

Israel's Covid Czar is hinting at advising their citizens to get a fourth booster shot.

This is for a country that has 80% of it's population vaccinated.

I don't think the Gov't will be allowing Abby Normal brains into sexy robots.

Edited by Shoots100

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I had my annual physical bloodwork done friday, 9/3. Got my results today, which included Covid-19 antibodies. Not sure if that's from November 2020 or more recent. Guess there's no way to tell?

Watched " 60 Minutes " this past weekend. A segment on the show was an interview about the vaccine and the process of making it . The virologist had done an experiment on the 1918 Spanish Flu that killed millions at that point in history. In order to recreate the virus they sought out survivors of the flu from around the world . These people were almost 100 years old, so there wasn't many . They tested their blood and found that these people still had full antibody protection from the spanish flu almost 100 years later.

So I'm wondering why you hear all the bobble head talking quacks on the news that say the vaccine should be taken even if you recovered from Covid because the vaccine is stronger than natural immunity ? . I read another report that natural immunity protects you 3 to10 times stronger than the vaccine and if you already have the antibodies,  taking the vaccine greatly diminishes your natural immunity . It does not boost it like they are claiming . 

• Like 1

On 8/31/2021 at 9:58 AM, Jeremy K said:

Chickenpox is a great example ,how many of us went to chickenpox parties as kids ,not any more, theres a vaccine for that .

Exactly... but there is obviously a risk associated with these Covid vaccines for teenagers and kids... that and the fact it seems like you can Still spread the virus even when vaxxed...

1 hour ago, SportsmanNH said:

Watched " 60 Minutes " this past weekend. A segment on the show was an interview about the vaccine and the process of making it . The virologist had done an experiment on the 1918 Spanish Flu that killed millions at that point in history. In order to recreate the virus they sought out survivors of the flu from around the world . These people were almost 100 years old, so there wasn't many . They tested their blood and found that these people still had full antibody protection from the spanish flu almost 100 years later.

So I'm wondering why you hear all the bobble head talking quacks on the news that say the vaccine should be taken even if you recovered from Covid because the vaccine is stronger than natural immunity ? . I read another report that natural immunity protects you 3 to10 times stronger than the vaccine and if you already have the antibodies,  taking the vaccine greatly diminishes your natural immunity . It does not boost it like they are claiming . 

They're just trying to flex still ,they would never admit to being wrong ,especially on such a grand scale as this. 

Fun Ivermectin study. (It ain't good.)

Effects of Ivermectin therapy on the sperm functions of Nigerian onchocerciasis patients

From the results obtained, it is evident that ivermectin therapy has significant adverse effects on the sperm functions of male onchocerciasis patients so treated. There was a significant reduction or drop in the sperm counts of the patients after their treatment with ivermectin. Furthermore, the study showed a significant and remarkable drop in the sperm motility of the patients after their treatment with ivermectin. As for the morphology of the sperm, there was a rise in the abnormal sperms after treatment compared with the morphology before the commencement of treatment. These changes no doubt are as results of the effects of the drug on the sperm function of the patients. 

In the future, will women be coming to the vaccinated guys who didn't use ivermectin to repopulate the earth?

I, for one, am willing to do my part for the good of humanity.

1 hour ago, left field said:

Fun Ivermectin study. (It ain't good.)

Effects of Ivermectin therapy on the sperm functions of Nigerian onchocerciasis patients

In the future, will women be coming to the vaccinated guys who didn't use ivermectin to repopulate the earth?

I, for one, am willing to do my part for the good of humanity.

Can you try attaching the link again it is not working.

I had my annual physical bloodwork done friday, 9/3. Got my results today, which included Covid-19 antibodies. Not sure if that's from November 2020 or more recent. Guess there's no way to tell?

It’s pretty easy what level of antibodies did you have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk