Don't ya wish they all dropped like this

Fantail

had it happen to me a few times and then they just pile up.

Happened to me two years ago.  The buck just stuttered a little and remained right there.  He slowly walked away.  I lightly grunted at him and he stopped.  Then tried to walk away again.  Once again, I lightly grunted and he stopped once more.  Then dropped right there.  He walked probably 15 yards away from where I shot him. 

i took a doe at about 18 yards, clean pass through arrow hit the ground behind her b4 she even flinched. she jumped trotted a few steps, flickered her tail twice and went to take another step and fell over right there. this all happend in like 10 seconds, VERY fast

I had a nice buck come in one time and I shot him on a quartering angle out of a tree stand. The arrow went in on one side and stuck in the leg on the other side and he mad a mad dash for the edge of the hill and all I thought was no not down to the bottom of the hill please. He stopped at the edge of the hill and I couldn't see him anymore but then he started coughing and came tearing right back at me and died right at the bottom of my tree. I was so happy I didn't have to drag him back up that hill, My dad and I had a hard time getting him into the back of my truck.

Nov 10 , 2008 ( Marine corps birthday ) I shot a buck in Pittsford at about 35 yards . Complete pass through on both lungs . He ran about 50 yards down the field , stopped , turned around , wobbled and fell over sideways . I with I had gotten it on tape . Not the same as one just casually walking away like in the video but it was cool ! alt=Very Happyhttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/dancing_b06.gif[/img]

I was stalking along one day with my bow and happend to meet up with a doe who wasn't paying attention. I shot her at 20 yrds on the ground with a 4 blade muzzy. When the arrow hit her she bolted right into a huge Oak tree face first and never got back up. I think from hit to stop kicking  was under 10 sec. I love 4 blade broadheads but I hate tuning my arrows for using them.

... I love 4 blade broadheads but I hate tuning my arrows for using them.

A little off topic but have you tried the Phantom MX heads? They fly great for me.

The 3-D has been seeing some heart shot practice. Mainly because I've kinda shot the core out.  8)

I really think the type of broadhead can make a huge differnce in reaction.

A blinding sharp 2 blade cut on contact will slip thru so quick that often there is little reaction.

Multi blade and large cutting expandables are felt far more and can trigger the mad dash.

Of course hitting the off side leg or anything that prevents a pass thru makes them run too.