OMG! Bus Monitor Abuse in Greece NY (video)

Cabin Fever

I see there are a few videos...this is not going to be popular...don't care...but half the fault is hers...So many ways to have handled that...there would not have been more than one video had she taken care of business toot sweet....I hope the parents had to sit in a room with her and their kids and authorities to watch those video's

• Like 1

I see there are a few videos...this is not going to be popular...don't care...but half the fault is hers...So many ways to have handled that...there would not have been more than one video had she taken care of business toot sweet....I hope the parents had to sit in a room with her and their kids and authorities to watch those video's

WHAT?? Half the fault is hers?? She obviously knew she was being recorded and if she reacted, the way I would have, it would have been national news!! I think this was on the last day of school and she probably just wanted to get through the day! If this was YOUR mother or grandmother, would you still think that "half the fault is hers"??????? F'n little bullys need their asses kicked, then taught to respect others!!! I hope they get severly punished!!!

Edited by Cabin Fever

its awful what they did! grow you are wrong that it is half her fault. she was being filmed and could not over react. I am sure the bus driver knew what was happening not sure why they didn't step in. why didn't any other kid step in either?

The problem today is that kids have too many rights and the consequences are far and few in between. The kids today know it!!! There is such a lack of respect for themselves, peers, as well as adults. As a teacher, it is very rare to see students that are well behaved and make the right decisions. Parents are definately to blame. When an administrator attempts to discipline students whether it be school suspension or the student is denied the right to attend a school function today's parents are hiring lawyers. And this in the students' eyes makes their behavior ok!

As I said it wouldn't be popular...that being said...it was NOT the only video...go look...she was wearing different clothes ...so this had been going on..Now whith all that you commented on CF...have you ever worked in a school district? as a high school monitor?

Because I have...and when I handed in my notice ...the schools superintendent called me in to and I quote " What can we do to keep you here?"...So sir I know what I'm talking about...and yes there were things that could have helped prevent this ...WAY before the end of the school year...Thats not to say it was right or that those kids shouldn't have been dealt with...but gut reactions are of no use either

Edited by growalot

wow this poor older women is trying to make a few bucks to supplement her social security so she can have some kind of life and she is being attacked by a bunch of half breed half wit animals, well this is what our leadership in Washington and big corps has brought us to folks, just think of the millions upon millions just like these kids that wont have jobs or anything to do with their lives when they leave school, scary huh..God Bless America.

A good hard smash in the mouth is what those kids need to straighten out. Yes I know everyone is afraid to get in trouble being videoed smacking a kid in the mouth but some times ya got to take the hit to do the right thing. Without it the kids will continue on their current path to a poor life and more people will end up as their victims. IN fact the principal should make them watch the video and then stand them up and slap their mouth for them in front of the whole gang and lets see how funny they think that is and how much bragging they do about getting bitch slapped. That's a lesson they won't soon forget.

• Like 1

As I said it wouldn't be popular...that being said...it was NOT the only video...go look...she was wearing different clothes ...so this had been going on..Now whith all that you commented on CF...have you ever worked in a school district? as a high school monitor?

Because I have...and when I handed in my notice ...the schools superintendent called me in to and I quote " What can we do to keep you here?"...So sir I know what I'm talking about...and yes there were things that could have helped prevent this ...WAY before the end of the school year...Thats not to say it was right or that those kids shouldn't have been dealt with...but gut reactions are of no use either

And maybe she did report it and nothing has been done?? Just because she had on different clothes, doesn't mean this has been going on "WAY before the end of the school year"!! Maybe it was the day (s) right before!?!?!

Unfortunately they do have WAY too many rights...and I can tell you that.... had she done somethings as suggested or even raised her voice...she could have been slapped with a child abuse charge...and the school district really had no business putting some one of her age and physical abilities on a bus with even middle schoolers....lots went wrong before the end of the school year

She was touched more than one time and I bet that wasn't the first time....she should have ...without going through channels...slapped the kid/kids with an assault charges....if she'd gone through channels...I PROMISE you the school would not have backed her up...would have tried in house to avoid publicity

The reason districts even started to put monitors on school buses is because the kids were eating each other alive.

And yes she is old and rather frail looking but you could put Mike Tyson on a school bus and it wouldnt make much differance and might make the situation worse, todays kids love a challange. These kids know they cant be touched in any way or form. If a fight starts on a school bus the monitor can just kiss their job goodby because if they step in and break it up they get fired for contact or if they stand there and watch the little darlings pound the life out of each other they're screwed.

And for the guy who said someone has to just stand up and smash them in the mouth, wrong, you will end up losing everything you own trying to defend yourself in court and then you will end up in prison. Also dont expect a school bus company to stand behind you when criminal charges are filled against you. They will not and your on your own.

• Like 1

Definately gone "viral".

Local radio station I listened to had calls from Europe, Ireland, California, other states & of course many locals.

Some callers were bus drivers &/or monitors and said this typically gets brushed under the rug.....

Local police dept is involved in investigation. Curious to see the outccome!

Problem is, kids learn from adults (parents?) there are no consequences for their actions.

Maybe we need to turn back time and give our kids some real consequences for their bad behavoir.

Not talking about beatings, but strict dicipline with out the kids reporting the parents to Social Services for abuse.

Too much governmental controls on family life????

• Like 3

why message their parents. you'll only bully them as much as they did karen. plus it isnt their parents fault. are their parents in this video? no. so how can you blame the parents for an event they had nothing to do with? jesus people.

Jacob Whiting 35 seconds ago

This is a comment ont he video and the TOTAL reason a video like this exists. How can it be the parents fault? simple...THEY RAISED THE LITTLE TROLLS. Personally I think the parents and the kids should get their butts kicked. If this were my mother there would be other videos to post on Youtube.

these kids today have no respect . thats because now a days if you yell at a kid or even slap them on the ass you have cps at your door step . ive seen it at our local store a mother was yelling at her kid because they wer throwing a fit and someone in the store called the cops on her .

OMG! I can't believe that lady sat there and took that crap from those good for nothing trolls. She should press charges against the kids who were touching her. Any unwanted touching constitutes a battery. Filing charges and the police arresting them may scare them straight. Whether the DA prosecutes is a different story.

I can't believe such disrespect. It stems from their home life. Either their parents don't give a sh*t or they are just like their kids. I was raised in a strict household. All my father had to do was give me the look and I knew I was in deep sh*t. If I didn't change my attitude I'd get a nice smack on the a$$. Nowadays, the fear that CPS may be knocking on your door if you smack your own child on the a$$ is so controlling that parents have such "couldn't care less" or "what can I do about it?" attitudes. The sad thing is these kids know the system well.

Both the school districts and the ppl they hire know what they are hiring ppl for...all school monitors are hired for one purpose...crowd control...the three most dangerous places in a school are..the bus...the lunch room and the bath rooms...and say what you will today is just a bit rougher than when I was in school way back in the early seventies....though back then you were less like to get sued for doing your job...which is why schools have full time cops in them...I still maintain ..had she used her brain before.... this wouldn't have gone as far as it did .....but had the principal or team that hired and put her in that situation used the common sense...God gave a gnat...and their obvious life /job experience and college education She would never had been in a situation of over seeing crowd control for rattle brained ..hormone hyped teens...what did those ppl do?...use their degrees for toilet paper?