Strange thing happened.....

growalot

Not so fast....Still don't think they belong in archery season as the DEC has set it up...gun hunters should be required to go through the same hoops us archery hunters went through to get their tags....As I stand by...NYS has not handled the issue properly from the get go..

but if it goes through...when I'll say...thanks to all those Felons :girlblum:lol...then I'll have it for our daughter ...who's work scheduled keeps her off the shooting range more than she likes...thus her not getting her tags the last few years..taught the kids to put in the time before hitting the woods...and they live by that...This will just cut the time down for her...still will need to hit range.. ;)

Can't yet...the absolute BS at Gander Mnt got me flustered and I not only forgot the card reader but the rope cocking harness as well....I hope he's reading this...there is one dark haired middle age man working at Gander Mnt that needs a good crack up aside his noggin and a manager that needs to learn to do one hell of a better Job...though he did apologize once...For not knowing...anything about the dept he supposedly manages...God knows I damn near bit my tongue in half..and sarcastic!...WTH on my best day....I couldn't wouldn't be that sarcastic especially to a customer...If I didn't have 80.00 in reward cards and hadn't come into perfect steady focus when shouldering the first time with no forward weight issues...... I would have walked away like I did last spring...to buy a bow else where...but then again I wouldn't have bought one at all ...lol when I impulse buy I go big

• Like 1

Nice.... looks just like the parker I won last year..... if you go to parkerbows.com theyu give away a crossbow and a compand every month... Won crossbow last year no strings attached. fun to play around with but ill stick to my compound "bowtech" for hunting

Cool thanks for the tip. Just entered to win their crossbow and compound bow!

It's a ten point wicked warrior...free bow that's a good thing...and nice tip thanks....I will also stick with the new Mission Venture I bought last spring...I luv that bow...

I do see a few dead wood chucks and raccoons in my future...if that's legal...I have to check now...I wouldn't mind it for turkey or bear season...but that's only because I had to lower my bow weight after an injury last year.... I'm sure I could increase again now but my mind keeps say eewwwhh.......maybe not...learned to listen to ...some of...the little voices in my head....lol

I don't see how it would be very easy to take a close shot with a scope.......but I only have two scoped weapons...the rem. 243 and the pursuit in-line..I'm not real fond of scopes ...but this one is pretty nice