ATV Pictures / Info ? No one else has an ATV out there? What Do you have?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah a lot of ours were just home made, slapped together. After the Rupp burned up we salvaged the frame (all that was left) put on a seat, tires motor and what ever else from our friends bikes and we were up and running in like 2 days. Our one neighbor "the hag" was pissed

Rupp mini bikes!!

Oh my God what fun!...I drove the neighbors crazy...back then a kid could get away driving them on the neighbor hood roads in Dansville and not get in trouble...lol first engine I HAD to learn to work on....Every kid should grow up having at least one mini bike...lol

Good buck! I remember when I bought my first brand new ATV. 99 Arctic Cat 300 4x4. I loved it. I got a buck during bow season and loaded it on the back rack of my shinny new machine. The thing still smelled new. Anyway I kinda loaded the deer wrong and blood spilled all over the exhaust and muffler. By the time I got back to the house I was gagging from the stench of the burnt blood which by that time had baked on and couldn't be washed off. That ATV stunk for the rest of the season.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

don't have a picture. my quad is trapped in the shed with snow around it. it's an '85 Suzuki LT250R racing quad, all stock. fun as heck to ride with, but not really an outdoorsman atv. Honda Foreman 450 and Yamaha Grizzly 400 at my parent's. Have had others in the past.

i had a mini bike but sold it to a friend when i grew up a bit... my bud has a honda recon that we have taken to h*!! and back and also a chevy tracker (that his bro rolled on the interstate 81) that we replaced the whole front fenders and stuff w plywood and took the doors off painted it camo relpaced the windshield and have been rocking ever since (except when our hotwired flasher light on top melted its wire and melted right down thru the middle of the wiring harness it was laying across) still dont have the harness replaced... i had a ford F-150 that i ran till it quit, a jeep cherokee that i ran till it died (wiring short) now ive got a 2001 highway dept dark blue chevy silverado that ive broke down several times (4 wheel drive transfer case,starter, front wheal bearring, power steering pump ((still broke)) and most recently a flat tire that i dont have fixed yet...) i never seem to have vehicles last very long... lol this silverado has a V8 in it and a chip... which might explain the bald tires lol

post-2634-0-72627100-1357530112_thumb.jp

post-2634-0-67762800-1357530182_thumb.jp

Edited by josephmrtn

• 1 month later...

I'm using a set of antique horse drawn discs and spring tooth harrows...I bust up the ground with the discs, "Drag" off the vegetation with the harrows set light, then keep setting them deeper until I powder up the soil...Works well but it is a lot of work dumping the crap out of the harrows until you get it all dragged off...Here's a picture of one of my foodplots where the clover is just comming up...you can see the equipment in the background...

303129_10151070554661242_1756307958_n.jpg

• 5 months later...

We've had a multitude of 4-wheelers over the last few years...from as many as 6 to the current 4 we have now...

2010 Polaris Sportsman 550 X2

2009 Polaris Sportsman 800 X2

2007 Yamaha Grizzly 350

2004 Polaris Predator 50

As a family we love to hit the trails. We use them for 4-wheeling, hunting and general transportation while camp hopping up on the hill.

We've been riding in Maine and we are hitting the Hatfield McCoy trails in WV next month...

post-3324-0-28347700-1375206346_thumb.jp

Edited by Hunt&Quad

I just picked this one up last week.

2008 arctic cat 700efi 4x4

150 miles on it, it's so clean I almost do not even want to drive it! Lol

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1375286442.919511.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1375286492.570137.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1375286512.847619.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1375286527.414323.jpg

Just take it out and get it dirty & scuffed up...It's gonn'a happen  any way..Have fun..