Black squirrles

Dom

there is a small area in tully valley i hunt that has them, and oddly enough a few stands away there are none. When they moved in the neighborhood got noisy and dangerous though. :alcoholic:

Me and Doewhacker happen to be Tanzanian, and we take offense to your comments here. We are reporting you to the moderators.

WNY, Belo needs to be taken behind the shed again for a good ole fashion you know what!

like i said. just delete it. there was no malice meant by it. if i could i would.

Me and Doewhacker happen to be Tanzanian, and we take offense to your comments here. We are reporting you to the moderators.

WNY, Belo needs to be taken behind the shed again for a good ole fashion you know what!

were you there pre or post British rule? Or perhaps during German occupancy?

Edited by Belo

No $#!+ Doe! We come to this site to exchange hunting info with one and all, no matter what color or creed they may be, and then we run into this? I had a feeling someone would go down this road on a thread called "Black squirrells" and it sure looks like we weren't disappointed! Thanks a lot BELO!

Edited by steve863

belo.You could have been more tasteful.To say that it is "noisy and dangerous"is along the racist lines.To stereotype like that is distasteful on a forum like this.

I realize this and because I haven't been around long enough for you guys to realize it was a joke I apologize for the 3rd time. I meant no disrespect.

As far as calling a spade a spade I only meant that its up to the mods and That i can't take it back even if I wanted to.

Edited by Belo

Awe your gonna get your PP wacked!!!

Race is off limits!! Gays and everyone else are fare game here Though

!

Our land in Kirkwood is full of black squills. Also see alot of them on the Islands around the St Lawrence River.

oh my gosh. those squirrells on the islands are crazy. think they get sick of being marooned out there. i was restoring a boat house on sport island and i swear it was entertainment for those goofy bast--ds.

oh my gosh. those squirrells on the islands are crazy. think they get sick of being marooned out there. i was restoring a boat house on sport island and i swear it was entertainment for those goofy bast--ds.

Lots of flying squirrels up there to, atleast on murry. They use to make nests in our dressers and scare the crap out of us when we showed up for summer vacation and opened them.