First Buck/Deer with Bow

NYBuckHunter27

Congrats! I largely prefer simple broadheads, such as Slick Tricks and Strikers, etc. But, the only mechanical that has ever really impressed me has been the Grim Reaper Razor Tips. They do a number - I find that the practice heads are on the money, too, when I compare them to the real deal. So much so, my hunting bow hasn't seen a field point in two summers now.

I shot two bucks this season (NY/Ohio) with the 1 and 3/8" Razor Tip and they did some carnage.

Now that the first one is out of the way for you...the rest come easy, ha.

Thanks everyone. I dont mean to sound like a endorser for Grim Reaper broadheads but as you can see by the shot placement i dont know what would have taken place if i had been using a fixed blade or small cutting mechanical. With this shot i needed as much cutting diameter as possiable and the Grim reapers deffinatly did the job for me. Here is also a picture of the buck just a few days before i shot him, he is working a scrape only about 70yrds from my stand at 12:45pm! it will pay to sit as long as possiable!

post-2491-0-46105100-1352732403_thumb.jp