What color do you call it... and crazy deer...

G-Man

The light colored buck deer is just south of buffalo in tift farms. A "non-hunting" area. Will be nice to see how he grows if its not poached comes to the rail yard daily... must like cheerios...... Thats the first deer i've seen on top a box car, in them,before but not on top. Turkeys are on top of cars especially hoppers eating grain thats been spilled while loading, i assume the deer got on top for same reason and then jumped from car to car...

Im sure someone called the cops and reported it up there. They came, Put their heads together and came up with...Well it will never be able to get off there without killing itself so we better take it out. They load the 12 guage with buckshot and take it out!

I can see them all standing there scratchin their heads!!!

It appears to be a dilute color phase- genes at different points on the chromosome that both influence coat color. It occurs in other mammals but is rare. Basically it would have a gene for brown and a gene for white and the result is an intermediate color. Cool for sure.

I think I seen that same buck over near tift ? I took some pics 3 weeks ago with my old phone but it was to dArk to see the color. Me the wife and kids were zipping by on the thru way and I had to get off to see it

I've been she'd hi ting down by the rail hard. Few tea this mu h there's a lot of competition down there for the sheds and a lot of poaching going on last year I found a few Arrows and plenty of empty shot gun shells

Have a friend that has 5 sheds from there all reddy and a big 9 pt he hit with the train that should score 140's. Yes its a shame what goes on there. but i've seen a lot of buffalo enforcement back there leaving with game as well...very sad.