Asault Rifle wasn't used in Connecticut School Shooting ....

I will take it for what it is worth.

A Dec 15th story. What officials, names? Did they know what they were talking about, or just someone "related" to the investigation?

Like I said, if it was just handguns, why could "they" (who?) just use that to ban handguns?

Not surprising. At such close range on little bodies(good lord) would you expect the rounds to stay in the body? From a .223?

I do not know what you guys are looking for. What is the difference even if it was handguns, would not the antis just go after them instead? When the results of the investigation become public, you think the State Police, local cops, Coroner are going to lie because Cuomo, or Obama told them to? They (100's of officers, Troopers, Detectives, Investigators), are going to risk their job, or violate their integrity for someone else? Pipe dreams. Just like every other crazy conspiracy out there.

Have you come to a point in your life that being lied to or not being told the whole truth is acceptable. Or that anything an authoritative figure states on TV is gospel and that they would never have any reason to hold back information from the public to serve a bigger agenda?

been trying to find out when this was aired...

http://patriotupdate...dy-hook-or-not/

woops, saw huntorbehunted posted same lick.

i saw the vid yesterday and was going to post it

December 15th is when that aired. Its the same video in every link posted about this. The video of the police taking the gun out of the trunk has been showed over and over again, and it is definitely NOT an AR based rifle. It looks to be a semi auto shotgun, or a rifle with a similar type action.

The truth on whether an AR rifle was used is huge, the whole uproar and premise of this clamoring for the banning of assault rifles was over the Sandy Hook incident.

Past experiences usually demonstrate having the local authorities making the initial reports to the media. Then the Feds come in. Then there is more of what is told to the media to report. It has been brought out the Holden showed up at Sandy Hook.

There is still no proof of how exactly anyone entered the school, reported looking like a armed militant.

+ 1

They took it and ran far off into the sunset.

I guess you would have to see the crime scene photos and the coroners reports to perhaps convince yourself that an AR 15 was responsible for the multiple gun shot wounds suffered by many of the children. Do yourself a favor and file a FOIL request with the CT attorney general. Perhaps you can contact one of the parents who had to identify their child, post mortem and ask them how many gun shot wounds their child suffered!

I guess you would have to see the crime scene photos and the coroners reports to perhaps convince yourself that an AR 15 was responsible for the multiple gun shot wounds suffered by many of the children. Do yourself a favor and file a FOIL request with the CT attorney general. Perhaps you can contact one of the parents who had to identify their child, post mortem and ask them how many gun shot wounds their child suffered!

Have you seen the crime seen photos or are you just convinced that your dear old friend CNN would never lie to you ,do you believe every thing the media says?

The only factual info i have is watching that cop pull the firearm from the trunk with bare hands and proceed to finger bang the shit out of it , some real grade A police work ,makes me wonder what else they screwed up during the investigation.

watching a video shot from a news copter hovering 1000 feet above the crime scene would hardly be considered factual.

watching a video shot from a news copter hovering 1000 feet above the crime scene would hardly be considered factual.

Well, I'm not going to speculate on the weapon used, but I do wonder as to how the ME couldn't determine how many boys, and girls he autopsied, when asked during the interview. Pretty unusual.

The only factual info i have is watching that cop pull the firearm from the trunk with bare hands and proceed to finger bang the shit out of it , some real grade A police work ,makes me wonder what else they screwed up during the investigation.

Fine crime scene investigating right there. Without gloves no less.

What in the world are you talking about lol ??

I was simply agreeing with what WNYBuckHunter said. In which had nothing to do with anything your talking about.

I think you missed the point !!

What in the world are you talking about lol ??

I was simply agreeing with what WNYBuckHunter said. In which had nothing to do with anything your talking about.

I think you missed the point !!

You'll have to excuse him because he usually does miss the point... the kool-aid he drinks must be spiked..lol

You'll have to excuse him because he usually does miss the point... the kool-aid he drinks must be spiked..lol

I'm just know seeing his trend. Running his lips from thread to thread. I guess I missed his point. Glad I did to I would have felt a little dumber if I stooped to his level of thinking.

To bad he used to much sugar and not to many moth balls...

It has taken on a life of its own. It doesnt matter any more as far as that argument goes.

yep. it had its rebirth during the second presidential debate. when the all caring lib lady stood up and asked what are they going to do with those nasty aks and other 'assault' weapons. The scary part was obama acted as if that was all taken care of and the cheap hand guns were the real problem. yep the scripts already written, life fills in the blanks and we get dumped on. gotta love politics.