Warning shots??

not identifying your target seems like a bad idea....could be a family member sneaking home, just ask the olympic runner who says he did just that prior to finding out he just killed his girlfriend......and yeah, I know, just saying.

What about the off duty cop that shot his son a few weeks ago at a motel . He thought someone was breaking into his room , shot and killed his son .

• Like 1

First of all , it's not legal to do .

Second , you are letting a crook know your location .

Third , once you fire the 2 shots , you're out of ammo .

fourth , you're a dumb ass Joe !!!

It doesn't take a genius to realize that Joe Biden is a MORON....

Any time lethal force is appropriate, you'd better be aiming center mass on the bad guys, or it may be YOUR obituary that your friends are reading in the paper...

thanks for classifying which joe your talking about... LOL and yes i agree he IS a moron

• Like 1

And in the case of home invasions where more than one assailant is coming through the door? Could be that that 30 round clip and that so-called "assault rifle" might become very necessary. Man the guy talks like an absolute jerk. But I guess it's pretty easy to talk that way when you have the round-the-clock protection of the secret service. Why worry about the subjects .... right Joe? "Screw them, I'm safe".

• Like 1

I would much rather have an "Assault Rifle" for home defense since they are shorter and more maneuverable in a home defense scenerio then a shotgun with 28" barrels...Joe Biden is Obama's first line of Security from Impeachment, because he is next in line to fill Barry's shoes...Well played Barry..Well Played!

And they wonder why we will not give up our guns. Ignorance is bliss...

Shotgun easyer to shoot than a 223, LMAO that is a good one. I would like to have him fire 100 rounds from a 223 then do the same with 12 gauge 3.5 inch slugs and tell me which is easyer on the shoulder and to aim after the shot... Better yet I would love to see his wife shoot a double barrel shot gun and see how her follow up is...

And they wonder why we object to their stupid feel good laws... Criminals do not obey the law, so they will have more than 5 rounds idiots!!!

Wait untile they try to ban the shot gun and lever action when a criminal does a killing rampage with them... Happy I took up bow hunting, wonder when they will ban the bow... Knifes to follow... Then paper clips and nail clippers...

I have no objections to better background check but this is crazy...

"We can't enforce the laws we have so we had to create more." ??? Makes sence to them, I guese...

I don't know if the article mentioned it, but he was responding to a woman who talked about her wanting an AR for protection. I think most women, and men, can handle an AR easier than a 12 ga. "double barrel" . Funny he said "double barrel" but thats probably just me.

And what if you don't have a balcony???? "I promise you" this guy is an idiot!!

I think this is more a matter of someone instructing another to discharge a weapon recklessly into the night at an unidentified target than it is about the choice of a weapon for home protection..........a 12 gauge ain't a bad choice if you're shooting inside your own home.

I think this is more a matter of someone instructing another to discharge a weapon recklessly into the night at an unidentified target than it is about the choice of a weapon for home protection..........a 12 gauge ain't a bad choice if you're shooting inside your own home.

Right ..but it's also a matter of an arrogant politician telling a citizen what "HE" thinks a person needs for self defense. He knows what you need better than you do.. It's insulting, especially coming from an ill-informed moron who thinks he is smart. ..IMHO

Right ..but it's also a matter of an arrogant politician telling a citizen what "HE" thinks a person needs for self defense. He knows what you need better than you do.. It's insulting, especially coming from an ill-informed moron who thinks he is smart. ..IMHO

He has a slight edge on the politician who say's waiting for the gunman to reload and then taking him out when that opportunity presents itself

I don't know if the article mentioned it, but he was responding to a woman who talked about her wanting an AR for protection. I think most women, and men, can handle an AR easier than a 12 ga. "double barrel" . Funny he said "double barrel" but thats probably just me.

And what if you don't have a balcony???? "I promise you" this guy is an idiot!!

His choice of a "double barrel" vs. single shot shows that he does understand something about the value of having additional shots when in a defense situation whether he intended to admit that or not. I suspect that he didn't really want to highlight that end of the argument, but I did note that he went out of his way to specify double over single and unknowingly admitted that ammo capacity does factor in when deciding protection capability. He should have finished off that thought by honestly admitting that if a double barrel is better than a single shot, then a weapon with 10 or 30 shot capacity is even better ..... lol.

• Like 1

His choice of a "double barrel" vs. single shot shows that he does understand something about the value of having additional shots when in a defense situation whether he intended to admit that or not. I suspect that he didn't really want to highlight that end of the argument, but I did note that he went out of his way to specify double over single and unknowingly admitted that ammo capacity does factor in when deciding protection capability. He should have finished off that thought by honestly admitting that if a double barrel is better than a single shot, then a weapon with 10 or 30 shot capacity is even better ..... lol.

I agree, but Im also thinking : why didn't he say pump action or just "shotgun" Is ammo limitation stuck in his head?? Im probably over thinking it but when he said "double barrel" it made my ears perk up.