Counting blessings and...

growalot

Thanking God tonight...Our son dumped his bike and took a twenty or so foot trip down in the gravel...He'd lost his phone at the derby this past weekend,  when his waders filled up. No phone he was able to drive to us in his car and ask me to get him to the ER. The pain he was in and having broken my tail bone I thought for sure that was the case for him...Thank God...4hrs and two rounds of pain meds and nausea  meds the CT scans came back nothing broken and no bleeders...they were worried about his kidneys...He had his good helmet on thank the heavens for apparently his head bounced a few times. Well he's home now and I'm pretty sure not realizing what tomorrow is going to bring him...poor guy...He's pretty tore up...they did find a bulging 5C and was given symptoms to look for and not to ignore..... but to immediately get back to the ER.. they think it maybe from snowboarding or other sports related injuries...27 yrs and still rushing to the E.R......He knows he can always count on his MOM ....lol

Ouch! I hope he heals up soon. My brother took a spill during a 50 mile road bike ride this past Sunday. He tried to avoid a pothole and over corrected hitting gravel and a small rain gully. Fell off taking a tumble. Ended up at ER with two broken ribs and separated shoulder.

Edited by Deerthug

Thanks Growie. He will be ok. No surgery necessary. Just lots of pain. Unfortunately he's missing out on turkey season. He wont be able to pull a bow or shoot a shotgun/rifle for a while. <br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't remember...It's yellow...lol any ways he got it in high school and use to race...went to Arena cross in Rochester a few years and a few other places in the state...Now it's a get home from work and relax on the property thing.....Well was....