Polygamy in America..

Means nothing to me because they’re life does not concern me in any way. If it did affect then i might have an opinion. How someone chooses to live is no ones business 

agreed, there's more important stuff to worry about.

it's almost comical to see the churches (I won't mention which one in particular), is so outspoken about what is right or wrong between two consenting adults, while their organizations have been plagued by sex scandals that have been swept under the rug for years.

I was wondering if anyone actually saw the show. To me it almost seemed like they were trying to sell it as a good thing with hype rock music backgrounds and really good looking younger folks really trying to push the idea as fresh honest and normal. In all honesty the whole thing really didn't sit well with me...

Try and catch an episode, this is going to be a series. See what you think, interesting to say the least.

it's almost comical to see the churches (I won't mention which one in particular), is so outspoken about what is right or wrong between two consenting adults, while their organizations have been plagued by sex scandals that have been swept under the rug for years.

If you bothered to take the time to see what the church taught you might understand it some day.

Democracy works - when you have absolute concrete beliefs. Right now our society has no absolute beliefs Moral or otherwise.

We will continue to see our society erode until it is nothing more than a nanny state where the government knows best and you are "free" to do what you want so long as it is in line with the current administrations view.

We have already seen the erosion of our rights here in this state with the SAFE act and the compromising of the 2nd and 4th amendments. Compromising the 1st amendment is coming its just a matter of time.

Below is a quote from the Arch bishop of Chicago Francis George.

"I expect to die in bed, my successor will die in prison and his successor will die a martyr in the public square. His successor [meaning the martyred bishop] will pick up the shards of a ruined society and slowly help rebuild civilization, as the church has done so often in human history."

This in response to a question on the increasing secularization of society.

The only organization which i see standing its ground is going to be the Roman Catholic Church.

You can accuse priests of all being pedophiles but it doesn’t change the fact that sexual immorality is rampant throughout ALL of society. Answer this if you can. Statistically 1 in 4 girls is a target of sexual abuse and 1 in 8 boys. Are there really that many priests? When do they have time to hold mass?

The church has stood for 2000 years in the face of every persecution possible and the church will continue regardless of what anyone says.

Or would you prefer to continue with the character assassination. After all if you can’t win a fair fight what incentive is there to fight fair?

If you bothered to take the time to see what the church taught you might understand it some day.

Democracy works - when you have absolute concrete beliefs. Right now our society has no absolute beliefs Moral or otherwise.

We will continue to see our society erode until it is nothing more than a nanny state where the government knows best and you are "free" to do what you want so long as it is in line with the current administrations view.

We have already seen the erosion of our rights here in this state with the SAFE act and the compromising of the 2nd and 4th amendments. Compromising the 1st amendment is coming its just a matter of time.

Below is a quote from the Arch bishop of Chicago Francis George.

"I expect to die in bed, my successor will die in prison and his successor will die a martyr in the public square. His successor [meaning the martyred bishop] will pick up the shards of a ruined society and slowly help rebuild civilization, as the church has done so often in human history."

This in response to a question on the increasing secularization of society.

The only organization which i see standing its ground is going to be the Roman Catholic Church.

You can accuse priests of all being pedophiles but it doesn’t change the fact that sexual immorality is rampant throughout ALL of society. Answer this if you can. Statistically 1 in 4 girls is a target of sexual abuse and 1 in 8 boys. Are there really that many priests? When do they have time to hold mass?

The church has stood for 2000 years in the face of every persecution possible and the church will continue regardless of what anyone says.

Or would you prefer to continue with the character assassination. After all if you can’t win a fair fight what incentive is there to fight fair?

Yes the Catholic church has it's problems, and those problems are well popularized by other religious groups with the hopes of stealing members and converting them to their Johnny come lately steel building churches on the tpke, after all its good business....The Catholic religion still by far is the most charitable religion on the planet.

• Like 2

What man in his right mind would want to have to deal with more than ONE woman ???

LOL!! 2 wives twice the head aches, 3 wives three times the head aches etc...etc...The #1 focus should be on the mental stability of these people!!

What man in his right mind would want to have to deal with more than ONE woman ???

That how I feel. I once told my wife that if anything ever happen to her ,that I would not marry again, not because I loved her so much,because I couldn't live with another dam woman.