How cool is this rifle?

Deerthug

ok... i want one!! Feinstein is such an uneducated a$$ I cant believe she really thinks that cops are so great at shooting. A trained swat sniper.. Yes of course but not your average policemen. When I was 15 my father and I were at an NRA dinner and they had a shooting laser game with a real pistol which was tuned to the guns sights aat 50 feet. I beat 2 local cops and a state trooper that played. as did many other private citizens I just happened to win it all and won a 30-30 gold plated marlin lever action.....most policemen and women barely even practice with their firearm on a weekly basis. they qualify once every so often and thats it it sits in their holster. Their are police officers that do practice but they are few and far between.. Most times when there are police shootings or shootouts you hear that they fire off 50 plus rounds and only hit the target a small handful of times, granted situational stress and adrenoline are in play but these are suppsoe to be "TRAINED" law enforcement and not your untrained citizens

• Like 1

IMHO Things are getting a little goofy. I can see guys bragging about how they dropped a deer at 500+ yards with their laser, robot, can't miss automatic deer killing $22,000+ cheating ass scope and thinking that they are "bad ass" hunters. Military use...yes. Hunting? give me a break !!!!

IMHO Things are getting a little goofy. I can see guys bragging about how they dropped a deer at 500+ yards with their laser, robot, can't miss automatic deer killing $22,000+ cheating ass scope and thinking that they are "bad ass" hunters. Military use...yes. Hunting? give me a break !!!!

So if a person can't decide to use this rifle as a hunting implement then in your opinion u must be that same type of person that agrees with the antis saying hunters don't need an AR-15 either. Not trying to start an a regiment but u saying that is no different then the antis and government saying we don't need to have an AR15 ....just saying

Do you guys honestly think this rifle will be allowed for hunting use? Really? Its neat, yes, but most likely will not see hunting duty anytime in the foreseeable future.

nothing here is new nor illegal,  its just put in a nice tidy package. for $22k ill stick with my ballistic calculator, and turn the turrets myself. but if you have a spare car payment and want the coolest gadget on you gun why not!

• Like 1

nothing here is new nor illegal,  its just put in a nice tidy package. for $22k ill stick with my ballistic calculator, and turn the turrets myself. but if you have a spare car payment and want the coolest gadget on you gun why not!

Would it be legal to hunt with in NY? A laser painting the target, etc? I dont think it would be.

im not saying I would hunt with it but why tell others they cant... I dont think NYS would allow this to be use for hunting either especially if we are having a hard time being able to use a crossbow..... just saying you can have your opinion but shouldnt tell others they dont need it or shouldnt.