Live Deer Cam

jr.deerslayer

What a way to commercialize deer hunting just a little more.

Welcome to "Lee & Tiffany's Deer Farm"   We're just going to hold out for that 6.5 YO brute right there, you know, the one we have pictures of since he left the womb.  

Nice.........................................

• Like 1

What a way to commercialize deer hunting just a little more.

Welcome to "Lee & Tiffany's Deer Farm"   We're just going to hold out for that 6.5 YO brute right there, you know, the one we have pictures of since he left the womb.  

Nice.........................................

I agree, but they and others alike, have turned deerhunting into a a multi million dollar business.

Their were some big ones come in at 5:40 AM..

I agree, but they and others alike, have turned deerhunting into a a multi million dollar business.

Their were some big ones come in at 5:40 AM..

That's not really a good thing......lol. But all of this really does help understand the lack of credibility of their shows and others like them. If anyone ever had any doubts about how these people always seem to have successful hunts involving a constant parade of trophy animals, I guess this shows how all that really works, and it has absolutely nothing to do with hunting skills.

That's not really a good thing......lol. But all of this really does help understand the lack of credibility of their shows and others like them. If anyone ever had any doubts about how these people always seem to have successful hunts involving a constant parade of trophy animals, I guess this shows how all that really works, and it has absolutely nothing to do with hunting skills.

So your saying that if you were able to put a corn feeder on your property you would be able to see and shoot trophy class deer on a yearly basis?

I'm not arguing with you, but I think that the feeder is a very small part of the overall management plan on that farm, regardless of who is doing the labor.

• Like 3

So many young and inexperienced older hunters are so FOOLED by all these TV shows.  They'll think that bucks like the Lakosky's are holding in THEIR hunting grounds and then when they're NOT seen or shot they have to put in all kinds of food plots and plan their cover and such to kill wall hangers.

Then it don't happen.

Their property (Lakosky's) isn't just your run of the mill 50 acres I wouldn't think.  How big is the "farm" that camera is on?  They probably spend 100's of thousands in management all to kill those big bucks and market all kinds of horse shiiit with their name on it.

Livin' the dream?    It ain't reality, that I can assure you.