Obama visits

wheelieman

He'll be here in town @ SUNY Binghamton on Friday, luckily the town hall style meeting is only open to ticket holders. Hopefully his stay is short! The local/state politicians will be busy sucking his ass. Like the current mayor of Binghamton, he and the OFA  just walked around today rallying for help from Rep. Richard Hanna to help support the Public Safety and Second Amendment Right Protection Act of 2013.

I'm glad mayor Ryan is in his last year, he's one big ass sucker!

• Like 3

I was losing my mind today waiting in traffic to get home!!! They wouldn't let me past the thruway exit (I was passing by, not getting off). Sat there for 30+ minutes! I thought there was a bad accident. Turned around, took back roads, finally got back on track, then they had 5&20 completely shut down!! Couldn't cross it to get home! They had EVERY street blocked off! I had a long day and just wanted to get home! I was so pissed! What an ordeal!! I could care less about him being in town, so I haven't been following the news. I saw an old guy walking in a parking lot and asked if he knew what was going on. His response, "The F'n N is in town, that's why!" OK......................... Well, long story short, I finally got home after going miles out of my way! Could not text or call with our cells either?

Could not text or call with our cells either?

I wouldnt be surprised if they use some type of EMP for cell phones in the area where the President is in.  Kinda like the type they put in schools to keep the kids from using the phones. this way nobody makes a call to a box and BOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!

Are you serious?

Yup.  As in too much drop in economic production in this area due to his Kool-Aid drinkers taking time off from work to see him.  Probably a week's worth of productivity wasted, just too much to compensate for.  The best thing he can do for the economy is stay in DC and try not to waste any more of our money