A public service notice....

growalot

Let me start with...Woman know as we age  there will be increased hair growth...lip.. gin...eyebrows...nose... it's hormone induced... So we pluck...shave...wax...and burn it away with creams....We do it for our selves and for you guys...

Now ...

I believe we need a new hunting season....yep for this species is multiplying rapidly....and are causing detrimental effects to the health care system...

They are easy to spot ...you can find their hairy little butts backing out of middle/older mens ears and noses...I believe they may be the elusive long haired hamster...I say elusive for one never see their faces...just their butts at the top of T shirts and hanging out of ears and noses....

Imagine all the hearing problems and olfactory and even taste problems that we could clear up by killing those suckers...Really if you can smell ...every thing tastes better...if you can hear ...no need to have the TV up as loud as can be...Imagine the improvements to life for EVERY one in general

In conclusion I thing a bill needs to be passed implementing a new hunting tool they are safe and inexpensive and easy to find...ear and nose trimmers

• Like 4

I'm Glad some of you "got " the post and had a laugh...Laughing at life's eventualities is better than whining about them...also doesn't hurt to take out ones sense of humor and stretch it a bit ..every once in a while...To that...

No I don't grow and smoke anything don't  need it to laugh....as far as a new level of achievement...I've always had a sense of humor...Where this all came from is thinking about a person I had to go see...while getting ready all I could think about was the last meeting we had and well his "hamsters"...thinking how I now understood the whole "guys talking to large breasted woman's chests"...for I couldn't take my eyes of the "Hamster butts" sticking out of his ears and nose the entire time we talked..LOL How I needed to figure out how to avoid that...

Then after the meeting I was out and about shopping ...OMG they were every where...I'd never noticed them before...I suppose because it amazed me...how can they not see it? have they no loved ones? are there not mirrors in their lives...It just made me laugh!

(sp)

Edited by growalot

Hey Grow...... I was just funnin with ya! I needed a good chuckle yesterday because it was a rough day, and your little scenario did the trick. Thanks! I even thought about when I got up today and wondered if the "hamsters" we're still there or if I caught them in the live trap I set with sunflower seeds as bait, on the night stand by the head of my bed last night. Lol!!!!

Thanks for the laugh!!!  Dam, now I will be seeing this everywhere!!!  At least when I started loosing my hair at 20 it did not start growing in my nose and ears for many years...  Lucky for me my face and chest is the only hair that still grows every day...  LOL funny post!

I think after a certain amount of time some people just give up on looking good.  Because for some, even trimming these area's will not help and I think they know this...  Grow you are giving the phrase "dirty old man" a new meaning!!!  LMAO!!!  Great post!!!  But I feel so dirty now...  OK I need to go shave now and shower, trim toe nails, clean ears this is the most filthy post I have read on this site!!! 

• Like 2