lots of storms....

Have been rolling through....yesterdays scared me pretty well....bolts were striking all over and dang close...MR B called...I picked up the phone and at arms length yelled  "bad Storm call later" and hung up...He got home and laughed...did you know it was me? I didn't much care who it was!...He said I called because from Hemlock I could see all the bolts striking it was wild...In the middle of another now but not too bad...yet

All the rain and warmth has the grain/clover plots up 2 in. and some of the hog radish going into flowers...turnips are getting huge and my pumpkins are going to be beautiful!...Grapes are ripening fast...had to net them today...damn sparrows...lol

First week in August....I wanted them hitting the greens...which the cams have shown they are...get them coming in early and frequently since the boys were just starting to move around more...they won't touch the turnips until after a frost...it's not wide spread just plants here and there....

We have had nearly 2" of rainfall since Tuesday morning.  It's starting to head back to where it was pre August with a muddy mess, water standing once again. Rainy drizzle right into the afternoon today with temps slowly falling into the low 50's. And to think, my oats planting was due Tuesday. Oh ,well, maybe drying out this weekend, LOL.

Edit, dang spelling

Edited by landtracdeerhunter