Grapes...

It is a special juice steamer...water in the bottom ...middle is inverted funnel juice collector with hose  clamp and top is the fruit basket strainer...and OMG the house smells great and the juice is out of this world....no need to water balh can juice is so hot and jars come out of the hot oven and are filled and capped with hot 2part lids...so easy!...I may do up some aronia juice as well

(sp)

Edited by growalot

Yes cultivated...we ate all the Niagaras before last week....Now they were wonderful...

So ...My Dr and I discussed weight......he's says to me do you eat fruit?...You kidding...I don't bake or buy baked goods....limit breads to 1 English muffin in the morning and haven't bought sugar in 5yrs or so...but when working and forget to go in for lunch Its grab...an apple...pear...grapes...blueberries... rasp/blk berries...kiwis....peach...plum ...nectarine off the tree or vine....Ya I eat fruit...he said no more....go eat a steak...jerky...cheese...ect..ect...

Sorry ...I cut out sugar...breads... pasta...potato...winter squash...peas ...corn... beets.... Well OK had to try an ear or two from this years crop.. but not the fruit...beets were bad enough....lol

Thank God I like broccoli,cabbage swisschard .spinach, cauliflower,and roasted brussel sprouts...lol

No jellies ...jams ...or pies for me....and boy would I enjoy a fresh piece of apple pie with a slice of cheddar...

(sp)

Edited by growalot