Deer

Guest Buckzone1

He's toast. He better change his FB page, too.

Not too many mid 20s males from Campbell Savona High School that attended the Chiro school.

Heck, if I were him, I'd be out in the pouring rain cleaning up the bait. The officers are on their way.

He's toast. He better change his FB page, too. Not too many mid 20s males from Campbell Savona High School that attended the Chiro school. Heck, if I were him, I'd be out in the pouring rain cleaning up the bait. The officers are on their way.

I hope the officers use a stringer and drag this guy naked through the streets of Pulaski like a mudshark!

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

OMG LMAO that is some funny stuff right there.  If you don't laugh at that their is something wrong with you, lol...

Love how it is only about 3 ft from the blind looking box on the left, tough shot...  WOW with Monday hunt being canceled and upstate put on hold, I needed that laugh, THANKS!!!  Time to spray my clothes for opening weekend time on LI, can't wait to get into the woods! 

you all want to be police...go to the effin academy! bunch of jealous punk sitting behind a keyboard.  HOw do u know its howard NY, could be 1 of mr and mrs howards properties. or howard street get a life guys, i understand its illegal but do u drive the speed limit everywhere u go im sure speeding does much more harm in this country then someone feeding a deer in NY

funny how a mod breaks balls constantly 

He's toast. He better change his FB page, too. Not too many mid 20s males from Campbell Savona High School that attended the Chiro school. Heck, if I were him, I'd be out in the pouring rain cleaning up the bait. The officers are on their way.

Said it before and I will say it again...  Encon Officers are not going to go wandering aimlessly through the woods looking for a mineral lick because of a picture posted on huntingny.  There are tons of things more pressing than a guy with a salt lick or a couple apples scooped into a pile.  I am never entertained by this type of thread because no doubt in my mind, half of the crusaders have baited at one point or another themselves.  Note I said half...

you all want to be police...go to the effin academy! bunch of jealous punk sitting behind a keyboard.  HOw do u know its howard NY, could be 1 of mr and mrs howards properties. or howard street get a life guys, i understand its illegal but do u drive the speed limit everywhere u go im sure speeding does much more harm in this country then someone feeding a deer in NY

It's simple.  If you don't want people to call you out, bust your nuggets, threaten to call the cops/DEC, criticize, heckle, etc.  Don't put pictures on a public forum that shows a deer at a baited site.  Just shows the persons lack of judgement when they do these type of things.  I'm sure you guys hunt together over your naturally formed mineral lick, since you are defending him. 

Said it before and I will say it again...  Encon Officers are not going to go wandering aimlessly through the woods looking for a mineral lick because of a picture posted on huntingny.  There are tons of things more pressing than a guy with a salt lick or a couple apples scooped into a pile.  I am never entertained by this type of thread because no doubt in my mind, half of the crusaders have baited at one point or another themselves.  Note I said half...

Encon officers are not gonna walk in the woods for a mineral block if they know exactly where it is.................

Oh please. If you cant put it all together, youre either blind or just being a dope for the sake of being a dope.

BTW, for the 800th time, I come to this site to use it just like everyone else. Just because Im a mod, doesnt mean I cant bust chops like the rest of the members. My chops get busted plenty around here as well.

• Like 2

holy crap. reading some of these responses you'd think this guy shot up a school. I'm in no way condoning baiting, but lets all be honest... there are much worse deer hunting crimes especially when it's legal in a lot of states and there's no proof he hunted over it (eventhough it's still illegal in the offseason).

keyboard warriors of cast your stones!

Shawn, What is your obession with WNY's chops? LOl Sorry, had to.

As far as I'm concerned, if he wants to bust other's chops, he should be big enough of a boy to reciprocate. He claims no special exemptions, so he gets none.

Because he's also an admin, I bust his chops on selective modding along with everything else.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

I hope the officers use a stringer and drag this guy naked through the streets of Pulaski like a mudshark!

So would you feel the same way about a guy shooting a deer with a crossbow during archery season. After all they are still being killed with a sharp blade?

So what exactly is an offense that is worthy to call out?

I would not feel like Biz. Every offense is worthy of being called. The level of calling out was my gripe.

Edited by Belo

holy crap. reading some of these responses you'd think this guy shot up a school. I'm in no way condoning baiting, but lets all be honest... there are much worse deer hunting crimes especially when it's legal in a lot of states and there's no proof he hunted over it (eventhough it's still illegal in the offseason).

keyboard warriors of cast your stones!

Haha! Trying to convince others that a little bit of illegal is OK in your book? Just like shooting off a motorized vehicle and leaving carcasses to rot in the fields? Illegal, is illegal. Post it up on a Hunting Forum, and we all look bad. Maybe you're ok with that, but I'm NOT ok with that.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems