A Little Fun!

All after legal light. All I could do is sit and watch! Doe came in bringing 5 bucks on their heels sparing, stances,racks slapping, you name it right through 8 pm.. The winner got to breed the doe A mere 30 yds. from my stand. I did manage to get some pics, but light conditions wouldn't allow breeding pics.. Last pic is my view of same area.

post-888-0-87238000-1382468328_thumb.jpg

post-888-0-11551900-1382468379_thumb.jpg

post-888-0-83304300-1382468525_thumb.jpg

post-888-0-76675900-1382468560_thumb.jpg

post-888-0-89337500-1382468984_thumb.jpg

post-888-0-73538900-1382469037_thumb.jpg

Edited by landtracdeerhunter
  • Like 6

This sucks, deer are starting to move and I can not get out. It's not like I wasn't busy enough at work; now I'm stuck in a court room, I have jury duty. I don't know when I will get out next.

NO WAY?  When did THIS pop up?

Can I hunt your spots?  :O

• Like 1

All after legal light. All I could do is sit and watch! Doe came in bringing 5 bucks on their heels sparing, stances,racks slapping, you name it right through 8 pm.. The winner got to breed the doe A mere 30 yds. from my stand. I did manage to get some pics, but light conditions wouldn't allow breeding pics.. Last pic is my view of same area.

I have a 9:00am job in Olcott and an 11:00 up on Coomer Rd.  See you around 6:30 for a quickie............................................................... B)

This sucks, deer are starting to move and I can not get out. It's not like I wasn't busy enough at work; now I'm stuck in a court room, I have jury duty. I don't know when I will get out next.

If it makes you feel any better I was in Mississippi last week and Atlanta now. They know it's deer season when they schedule these trips!

nothing like the first doe coming into estrous.

dont get me wrong im happy and fortunate to only have a doe tag left for bow, but im a little sad that im gonna  been missing out on the action with things heating up rapidly this year... gonna be a TOUGH thing to swallow if i go to get that last bow doe, and the other buck in my area i've been watching comes by chasin a doe or challenges another buck and I CANT shoot him lol... gotta love this S@#(.....   never thought id look forward to opening day of gun so much haha.. 

• Like 1

dont get me wrong im happy and fortunate to only have a doe tag left for bow, but im a little sad that im gonna  been missing out on the action with things heating up rapidly this year... gonna be a TOUGH thing to swallow if i go to get that last bow doe, and the other buck in my area i've been watching comes by chasin a doe or challenges another buck and I CANT shoot him lol... gotta love this S@#(.....   never thought id look forward to opening day of gun so much haha.. 

Easier to complain when the tag is filled, lol.

consider yourself lucky. I bet most hunters dont get to see something like that. Last time I saw anything like that it was a good buck running a doe. stopped about 40 yards from me and the buck hopped up on her and did his thing. too bad for him he got a 16 guage federal slug in the neck. dont think he got to finish but it was a hell of a way to go.that was my first buck, and a great memory.

• Like 1