3N dirtbag thinks he's funny

Dnkydog

This is pretty low. If you think this was funny it isn't. It's sick and you're demented. You're a sorry excuse for a hunter. This is not only disrespectful to the hunters but also to the animal. To think you got a kick out of this makes me sick. I was excited as always to get in the woods this morning but the first thing I see when I pull in the parking area is this display you left. Do everyone in the area a favor and give up hunting. Don't come back, we don't want you here. I hope you read this and know how people feel about you. You're not a hunter you're a sadistic lowlife. Get a different hobby. One that doesn't include hacking up animals and leaving them on display. Just disgusting and I'm pissed! If this doesn't give hunters a bad name I don't know what does. Scumbag. post-3961-13864528330959_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Unfortunatly parking areas are always areas that scumbags always drop carcasses off,a spot that I hunt usually has 10-15 for the year dropped at the parking area.I called the DEC to let them know because one only had the antlers and the backstraps removed and he said that the local DPW drops off hit deer there.

Edited by MACHINIST

Up near Camden NY the DPW crew drops off all the road kills on a seasonal road that is plowed a ways an the eagle population feed on them all year round. They had like 20 eagles up there at one time, coyotes too and you should see the eagles chase off the coyotes.

I don't think the people that leave stuff like this take into account that other people use the state land too. Hikers, joggers, kids, people just taking a stroll. To leave the carcass there is one thing(not that I agree with that either) but to completely behead it and leave it propped up there like that is another thing all together. Degrading to the animal and just plain ignorant.

• Like 1

What the hell did he take. It looks like the whole deer is there chopped up

No, looks like it was butchered like most others would do it. Thats about what our scrap piles look like. I wouldnt have dumped it in the parking lot.

Btw, the blur, the tag stays with the meat you take, not the rest of the carcass, so you wouldnt know whether it was tagged or not from just finding a carcass somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

After season 2011 and 2012 I found 2 dead deer each time on the side of the road as I was going to work (work on a long dirt road). First time 1 was butchered and it was just the skin and bones and laying next to it was a full deer partially skinned but no meat taken. Meat was black. It must have been handing in a guys shed (had gambrel cuts) for too long and went bad. Nice place to dump them with school buses and other people driving by. We got to work early one day and tied a rope around the neck of the full one and to the truck and we dragged it a half mile to our job and baited coyotes (kind of a stupid idea I know.)

Last year 2 deer were dumped off to the side of my job's driveway. Both deer partially skinned, one with backstraps taken and the other not touched. Again, rotten.

Bunch of douchebags. Guaranteed that people driving by were looking at hunters in a pretty negative light.