I got lucky this afternoon

outdoorjay

I strongly suggest everyone proofread all their posts before hitting the submit button.............as you can see, any type of error will result in accusations of wrongdoing and quickly sidetrack the thread from what it was initially intended for......

Long Island vs Sharon Springs isn't even close to a typo.  it's 200+ miles away and not even close on the keyboard. 

How does that work? There is only one bow tag on my license. How do I transport the 2nd deer without a tag?

you can use your regular season tag during archery as well as your archery and muzzleloader tag if you bought that privilege in addition to multiple dmp tags if you have them..........LI is pretty liberal as to what you can use your tags for.  

I'm not worried just don't want to people looking at me like I'm a bad guy poaching if I was a poacher would i really admit to something Iike and actually choose to share it the world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not saying you are a poacher and I know nothing of the areas mentioned, but it's happened before where guys get on line and incriminate themselves legitimately. What I do know is that shooting a nice buck and then admitting to a head shot immediately on a second deer like that lends itself to questions for some... especially in conjunction with all the "typos".