Friggin thieves......

mowin

That sucks. It’s also very common around here . I leave nothing in my truck , and park it in the driveway ,where’s its well lit ,visible to the neighboring homes and cams . Not that that means all that much , hoodies and masks and all .

What is a cat from a 2005 Dodge Durango with 148 k miles worth.  It looks to be on great shape.  The muffler busted off the one I use as a field car but the exhaust is relatively quiet thru that cat.

C2D39BD5-ABD2-4DE9-B811-4E17B2179ED3.thumb.jpeg.ad45db0e7bc3406eca4b32d6d8bf293d.jpeg

If it is worth more than $ 200, maybe I’ll cut it out and weld a piece of pipe and the old muffler bank in.  

19 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

What is a cat from a 2005 Dodge Durango with 148 k miles worth.  It looks to be on great shape.  The muffler busted off the one I use as a field car but the exhaust is relatively quiet thru that cat.

C2D39BD5-ABD2-4DE9-B811-4E17B2179ED3.thumb.jpeg.ad45db0e7bc3406eca4b32d6d8bf293d.jpeg

If it is worth more than $ 200, maybe I’ll cut it out and weld a piece of pipe and the old muffler bank in.  

https://www.friendlycoreco.com/our-services 
best people I have found to deal with 

14 hours ago, wolc123 said:

OSHA has questions sir

1 hour ago, GreeneHunter said:

Remember the old Thrush Mufflers ?

First car was an 73 Olds Cutlass with a 350 in it. Got the Hooker headers, Edlebrock intake with twin Holley 4 bbls, Thrush muffler.

And you could watch the gas gauge move when you stomped on it.

Fun times.

• Like 1