cci 22lr hollow points

I use them at the range, I enjoy them, I believe they are 36-grain? If, so, 50-yard target practice, wherever I want it to go it goes. I shot with them last week, here are the notes I wrote for it.

"CCI Mini-Mag, 36-grain, Copper Hollow Point, 1260-fps @ muzzle

Good round, shot lower than the Winchester Super, 26-grain. Had to raise the barrel up a little to compensate and was able to accurately shoot hanging targets at 50-yards without a bench rest."

Edited by CFD914

I've shot CCI subsonic segmented hollow points, CCI "Chootem" mini-mag hollow points, CCI mini-mag round nose, CCI Stingers, CCI Velocitors, CCI Tactical AR... (I think that's all of them)... that are all 22LR rounds and all have shot with great accuracy (most single holed at 50 feet) and cycled out of my Ruger Mark III pistol.  not sure which exact one you've got but I'm sure it's great.

Generally speaking, CCI .22 is some of the best. The mini mags in particular are some of the most reliable .22s out there. In many different 22 rifles and pistols (semi specifically) they have across the board been the most reliable for me.. The Stingers are built for velocity, use a lighter bullet and as I recall a slightly longer case. The combination does not work well in a lot of semi autos.

These days there isn't a BAD .22 shell.  They are all good if you can find the damn things. B)

HAHA... try being an NRA bullseye competitor and look for specific 22LR rounds like CCI Subsonic.  it's alright for practice but all this high velocity stuff kills your bullseye game.  you shoot one handed.  timed firing at each target with the last requiring you to shoot every 2 seconds at a bullseye 0.90" in diameter.  right now the slowest consistent stuff I can find is CCI Tactical AR but they're still almost mini-mag velocity.  I'd like to find stuff under 1100 fps.