Cougar hit by car near Port Byron

edbone

It's a Rougarou, I hear they can shift shapes and take on the form of any creature , which is why cougars sightings are rare,they may keep that form for a only short time.

I'm planning on seeing a few cougars in a bit at the gym, right now they're changing their shape with yoga pants.....

OOOO! Maybe it was Sam Merlotte on vacation from Bon Tempes!

• Like 1

Pistolp71 reliable source was someone I know who works at Lowes and there was pictures floating around.supposed to look real photos..then just heard today that the Dec let five cougars loose to cut deer numbers down...just repeating what I heard...sorry for busting your bubbles guys

Pistolp71 reliable source was someone I know who works at Lowes and there was pictures floating around.supposed to look real photos..then just heard today that the Dec let five cougars loose to cut deer numbers down...just repeating what I heard...sorry for busting your bubbles guys

Aah, some guy you know from Loews. Sounds reliable. Was it the same guy who is telling you about these five cougars? If you are serious, I would suggest not so easily believing BS.

I have a friend who works at Home Depot (not Lowes), and he said something a little different. He said the DEC released 5 cats, but not all cougars. 1 cougar, 1 lion, 1 leopard, 1 white Bengal tiger, and 1 jaguar. In approximately 5 years there will be a darting season on all 5 of this species in New York because they can reproduce by themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look all kidding aside the DEC has never said there are no cougars in NY. They have said no breeding population of cougars in NY it doesn’t mean one hasn’t passed though the state.
If you think anyone in this state could keep something like a secret stocking program in this state a secret. I have some UFO crash debris to sell you.

Look all kidding aside the DEC has never said there are no cougars in NY. They have said no breeding population of cougars in NY it doesn’t mean one hasn’t passed though the state.

If you think anyone in this state could keep something like a secret stocking program in this state a secret. I have some UFO crash debris to sell you.

Really ..... Are there really people that believe that the DEC could actually pull off some of the covert operations that they are routinely accused of. Seriously, this is the DEC we are talking about. Think about that!

It's funny how people react to these claims. They almost take it personal that somebody would believe that cougars could be living in NY. Frankly, I doubt there could really be undiscovered mountain lions as far as a resident population, but that belief doesn't lead me to ridicule those who do have that belief. Why do people get so upset and aggressive over such a non-issue?

• Like 1