Cougar hit by car near Port Byron

edbone

Just heard from very reliable source that a very large cougar was hit by a car on 38 north outside of Port Byron.Pictures are being shown around Auburn.Anybody else heard?very close to my house.Was walking in woods yesterday and thought i saw some very large cat tracks.Ya never know....

If you do a search, you'll see other threads that have offered proof of cougars in NY.  There was thread that went about 9 pages of a "proof of cougars in Newburgh" with a pic of a cougar eating a deer in the road.  A photo that had been taken out west.   I do think it is possible, but I've only seen hoaxes so far.

Saw it on Facebook. People where freaking out scared.

Person posting it said it came from a great friend who would never lie - sound familiar?

Google image search shows it was in a newspaper last fall in the midwest.

Same story as always.

• Like 4

Just heard from very reliable source that a very large cougar was hit by a car on 38 north outside of Port Byron.Pictures are being shown around Auburn.Anybody else heard?very close to my house.Was walking in woods yesterday and thought i saw some very large cat tracks.Ya never know....

It's always a "VERY RELIABLE SOURCE".

• Like 1

Your source is a [insert curse word here] liar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Large cougar" The cat ? or was it a heavy set 50 something year old bimbo??

winters are more harsh up here. They only get that big down towards the City and NJ...lol

I didn't see where the OP stated if the cougar had any teeth. If it didn't, it was most likely originally from upstate.

post-871-0-22056500-1395860964_thumb.jpg

Really... it would be on the TV news.. they report about everything mundane.. I'm sure they would of jumped all over a story like that... a news story with just pictures...the one that wandered thru nys and was hit in Vermont/Nh area was on national news....Lol but this on is just.photos? Some one would of taken a video with a phone and sold it to news station..... think logically.

It's a Rougarou, I hear they can shift shapes and take on the form of any creature , which is why cougars sightings are rare,they may keep that form for a only short time.

I'm planning on seeing a few cougars in a bit at the gym, right now they're changing their shape with yoga pants.....

Edited by Larry302