bow hunters vs other hunters

stubby68

So, what grade did you drop out of school? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL... I have a high school diploma, a couple of semesters of college, and 25 years of experience building and remodeling homes. While I excelled at calculus I struggled with English language subjects..Thank you very much....Are we a little judgmental?

While imho the originol post was inaccurite and and unifermed,pickin on sumone for there sentence structure and prununiatision is rude and uncalled fer,not everybobody did well at or finished schhool for various reasons.

LOL, that was a good one. The sad thing is...I understood what you typed! :lol:

• Like 1

Bow hunting is easy I bow hunted for years found it boreing and without challange.That is why I stoped bow hunting.Only bow hunters say it is hard because they want to make it sound like they have special skills.I will agree it is a little harder then when I carried a bow but only because in most areas there are less deer .I have to say over the last 15 years the bow hunting population has gone up and deer pop has gone down.I know everyone will be saying I stoped because I couldnt do it.That couldnt be farther fron the truth.Dureing bow season deer are stupid you even get the rut that makes bucks dumber.I hunted open fields innevening waited for them to come out to feed picked the one I wanted then crouched low and walked to deer stand and shoot.Stay low move slow the dont pay you much attention.By the time gun season comes around they are getting there smarts back and after the first weekend they go nocturnal which makes it even harder.I am not against bow hunting but the bow hunters are the ones that do most of the crying and act like they are special.They are also the majority that trophy hunt for decorations.Take me serious or not Bow hunters are the only ones that have a problem with the truth

Bow hunting is easy I bow hunted for years found it boreing and without challange.That is why I stoped bow hunting.Only bow hunters say it is hard because they want to make it sound like they have special skills.I will agree it is a little harder then when I carried a bow but only because in most areas there are less deer .I have to say over the last 15 years the bow hunting population has gone up and deer pop has gone down.I know everyone will be saying I stoped because I couldnt do it.That couldnt be farther fron the truth.Dureing bow season deer are stupid you even get the rut that makes bucks dumber.I hunted open fields innevening waited for them to come out to feed picked the one I wanted then crouched low and walked to deer stand and shoot.Stay low move slow the dont pay you much attention.By the time gun season comes around they are getting there smarts back and after the first weekend they go nocturnal which makes it even harder.I am not against bow hunting but the bow hunters are the ones that do most of the crying and act like they are special.They are also the majority that trophy hunt for decorations.Take me serious or not Bow hunters are the only ones that have a problem with the truth

Please enlighten us with a pic of all the mature bucks you've killed with a bow.

Its hard to take you serious when you have the grammar of a 3rd grader. For you to be calling deer stupid, its like the kettle calling the pot black! Go crawl back under the rock from which you came out. I've been bowhunting for 30 years and still find it easier to gun hunt!

Edited by Arrow Flinger

I never said was an English major. I do not take the time to space and punctuate,or even spell correctly when I type. However everyone must have understood what I was saying as they are talking about it.I am thankful that I found a hunting forum where i can get English lessons.  Thank you                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      No matter how clearly I stated my thought I would still have been called names and told I was stupid. Funny how I am asked to prove that I have shot big bucks in order for you to take me seriously yet the only thing you prove is that you can call people names. Atleast some of what I said must be fact or I would not have gotten the name calling,must have hit a nerve. If you do not like the truth change the truth.Oh and I will get back to you with pics.I don't carry them around or have them to show off sry I dont hunt to have something to show off.                                            

I never said was an English major. I do not take the time to space and punctuate,or even spell correctly when I type. However everyone must have understood what I was saying as they are talking about it.I am thankful that I found a hunting forum where i can get English lessons. Thank you No matter how clearly I stated my thought I would still have been called names and told I was stupid. Funny how I am asked to prove that I have shot big bucks in order for you to take me seriously yet the only thing you prove is that you can call people names. Atleast some of what I said must be fact or I would not have gotten the name calling,must have hit a nerve. If you do not like the truth change the truth.Oh and I will get back to you with pics.I don't carry them around or have them to show off sry I dont hunt to have something to show off.

Dude your first post was an attack... How do you expect us to take you seriously? You can't type and you haven't proven you're an experienced hunter. The internet is full of trolls so forgive us for wanting some proof. The opinions of some guys here are held higher than others because they've prove themselves. That's how the world works. Prove you're good at what you do or make good decisions and you're promoted. Until then, to us you're on the welfare.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

.I hunted open fields innevening waited for them to come out to feed picked the one I wanted then crouched low and walked to deer stand and shoot.Stay low move slow the dont pay you much attention

Let's see if I got this straight........

You spot a deer in a field, pick out the one you "want", sneak to your stand, climb up(?) and shoot?  No problem as they don't pay much attention to slow movers?  Wait, what if my stand isn't near the deer, do I have to wait?  If so, will it be long?

I think I'm the "slow" one.......................damn, all the years "my" way. Lucky I could even kill a buck fawn.... 

Ha, I think stubby68 is gonna get the last laugh.  Stud..........

My post was not an attack.I simply stated facts about today's bow hunters and wounder why they are against every other kind of hunting. They are always the ones crying and wanting antler restriction and shorter gun season with longer bow season. I have read this on many hunting sites and other forums. from what I have read and heard 80% of all today's bow hunters are that way.                                      If I was on welfare what would that matter? Does a person have to have money to be a serious hunter? So I cant type big deal.For the record I banked $65,000 last year.                                                                                                                                                                                 post-5009-0-32760200-1396238204_thumb.jp                                                                                                                                                                           post-5009-0-90119300-1396238213_thumb.jp                                                                                                                                                                           post-5009-0-97464000-1396238219_thumb.jp                                                                                                                                                                           post-5009-0-20596600-1396238228_thumb.jp                                                                                                                                                                           post-5009-0-05550700-1396238237_thumb.jp                                                                                                                                                                           post-5009-0-19184500-1396238245_thumb.jp                                                                                                                                                                           post-5009-0-35807700-1396238254_thumb.jp                                                                                                                                                                           post-5009-0-38388700-1396238279_thumb.jp                                                                                                                                                                           post-5009-0-77675100-1396238283_thumb.jp                                                                                                                                                                           post-5009-0-33193300-1396238270_thumb.jp                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Not sure if I did this right so if I posted the pics wrong Let me know how to do it right.If this is right and you can see the pics 7 of them are with bow and 3 with gun.Sorry for my ignorance with computers if I have done this wrong.I hope this shows I am a serious hunter.That is if I posted them right.I know some will say all it proves is that I can take a picture though.Thats ok                                                                                                                                 

• Like 1

So tell me how hard bow hunting is.I never said I wait for the deer and then walk to my stand> I wait for them to start feeding then Walk slowly out to them in the field>I never used a stand or blind when I was bow hunting

One quick definition of a "troll" that I found on the internet was: "Someone who posts deliberately inflammatory articles on an internet discussion board"

I think we have one here .....lol. They didn't say what the motivation is for such anti-social behavior, but I suspect it is some kind of perverse need for attention from some pathetic soul who knows of no other acceptable way of getting it. At any rate, this guy seems to pretty blatantly fit the description perfectly.

I suppose that's all I've got to say on that, and even that response is probably a whole lot more than this guy really deserves.

• Like 1

If asking question on a subject that everyone else wishes to avoid is being a troll then yes.I still have not seen anyone explain why bow hunters have too put down every other form of hunting.My grammar improved to prove a point.I was dumb because of the way I typed and the grammar I used.When I changed that I was still dumb and needed to show prof that I was a serious hunter I showed that and still get attacked and labeled a trouble.Seems no matter how someone types,talks or proves things to some if you do not agree with them they write you off.I post prof and get sarcasm.I change my grammar I get sarcasm.In most circles asking things like I have gets people talking about it when normally they would'nt.                                                                                                                                                                                      Arrow Flinger why the sarcasm you guys are the ones who asked for prof?I simply gave it.That makes you sound jelious.Everyone must have thought because I have bad grammar cant type and spend every moment I am not working in the woods that I am stupid and was stateing things I couldnt back up.                                                                  I figure most of you to be bow hunters.You guys never like subjects such as this and ignor the prof.                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Doc I could have done a better job on the way I wrote my first post and I am sorry for that.I haver never been able to convey my thougts well through the written word.I am not defending the myself just trying to say that I am not a troll and do like to have serious descusions.I Have proven that I am not the smartest person in here as have many others.Yet to use that fact thet I cant type and have bad grammer to avoid a subject is stupid as well.I guess I will never get serious answeres as to why bow hunters think they are better then others.I was asked for prof told I was on welfare and put down for not being the sweetest lollipop in the bag.Just profs what kind of people it takes to be a bow hunter today.I am sure not all are bow hunters but most are .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Life is hard even harder for those who are stupid.                     

The fact you want to claim bowhunting to be easier than with a gun pretty much makes everything else you say irrelevant. 

Bow hunters are no more likely to put down other hunters than any other group. No one is ignoring your question because your statement simply isn't true. That is as direct a reply I can give to your inquiry. 

Edited by SteveB
  • Like 1