237 Yard Shot

BizCT

What a joke.

I wonder how many days he tried that shot before he hit it? One, two maybe three? Nahh, he just went out and plunked one in there and damned if he didn't bust the balloon.

Keep hammering..............keep sucking.

Keep trying Biz.

dude camron is prob one of the best bow shots in the world!  He can shoot all day at 100-120 i bet it didnt take much for him to adjust and hit 237

You're probably right, he IS the greatest.

Slam dunk at 237?  Heck its a World Record :good:

One of the best shots in the world?  He is now......................

I wonder if the Guinness Book of World Records excepts Youtube video?

:banghead:

• Like 1

I can see where this long distance target shooting could be a lot of fun. Not a skill that I would use while hunting, but just watching that arrow going down-range  is a blast. On the NFAA ranges that I used to shoot, there was an 80 yard walk-up that was my absolute favorite shot. Big fun with a 50# recurve. I used to have a prism sight-pin because with my anchor and that bow, the target at 80 yards was behind my fist so I couldn't see it without the prism.

I am wondering how these guys are even seeing those balloons at those distances. I see they need a spotting scope to see where the arrows are hitting.

During warm ups and practice, I see basketball players taking and hitting half court shots all the time.  I wonder why the players never take those kinds of shots during the actual game?  Unless it's a lucky desperation heave.  Then it gets put on youtube like it's done all the time.