philoshop

What's for dinner tonight?

9 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Annual venison dinner at Salvatore's Italian garden. Chili is great, hot and sweet. Followed by about 10 variations of venison. Notice I skipped the mashed potatoes and green beans I'm stuffed 20895938fdd7a580ed3a07048c9b4fc6.jpga5245dbc4e03cce75af8121a8c14dd38.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TF they do an annual venison dinner? I've been to the one at the Como didn't know about Salvatore's. If it's open to the public let me know maybe Lawd and I will join you next year?

Hunt when I can.. ;)

I used to go to Salvatore's as a little kid (not for venison dinner). I'll be going there in May for sure, when I'm in the area.

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Venison Philly cheese steak on hard roll. I use onion and red green and yellow peppers. May add some mushrooms tonight.

• Like 1

If You register They Will Come

One Man's Dream Has Become America's Nightmare

TF they do an annual venison dinner? I've been to the one at the Como didn't know about Salvatore's. If it's open to the public let me know maybe Lawd and I will join you next year?

Not familiar with one at the Como. I got invited a few years back. It's a invite dinner but new guys get in by donating a deer to Buck n doe and asking to go to dinner. They'll take 11 deer each year. I'm still full, lol. But leftovers on the lunch menu for daughter and I

• Like 1

Not familiar with one at the Como. I got invited a few years back. It's a invite dinner but new guys get in by donating a deer to Buck n doe and asking to go to dinner. They'll take 11 deer each year. I'm still full, lol. But leftovers on the lunch menu for daughter and I

I'm having leftovers for dinner now and I've still got leftovers! There had to be 350+ people there all fed by 11 deer with a ton of leftovers

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Sausage, corn, green beans, sauteed mushrooms,baked potato and yam

The Kindle just doesn't work right and   I have decided not to feed the bullies and distracters...it's call the ignore feature. They only have power when fed.

Venison Chops
Carrots

4ec83467b0e003879396587c003c340c.jpg

• Like 4

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Venison Chops
Carrots

4ec83467b0e003879396587c003c340c.jpg

5439b5b4f4b787e2c06f3da534f16f0f.jpg

Fresh as it gets

fcb9f0b7bac763a5e9194d4a8b9441e9.jpg

We got into the reds pretty good early. Brought back 4 slots and put back two bigguns.

• Like 10

I made one of our favorites. Hawaiian venison kabobs. Cayenne pepper , brown sugar , Brie , bacon sweet potato waffle fries f2291f3ef47c489d7455930fb1ff87cd.jpgc4e787fcc5d86a03c6f3077f03909c2d.jpg

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 8

Salmon with a seseme,garlic glaze. Potato, peas, hot rolls and southern coleslaw.

• Like 4

The Kindle just doesn't work right and   I have decided not to feed the bullies and distracters...it's call the ignore feature. They only have power when fed.

Flounder
Yams

17943f4aa9689ce5992f5baf8d626485.jpg

• Like 2

Salmon with a seseme,garlic glaze. Potato, peas, hot rolls and southern coleslaw.

Sounds really good. Perfect pairing all the way around

• Like 1

No food pics today, but check out the new dining room table. 16 ft long single beam reclaimed wood table

A repeat of the nibbled and foil packet dinner we had last week.

1 hour ago, chefhunter86 said:

No food pics today, but check out the new dining room table. 16 ft long single beam reclaimed wood table

Show us the pics bruh!

2e7a62a733afaa5dc345e09ed1d13c5a.jpg

Grilled venison

• Like 6

Lunch

d19121b04ef341ee54a4187ea477c966.jpg

• Like 2