What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Looks great! FYI poultry needs to be cooked to 165 to be safe... but that's a awesome job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was actual cooking temp. I threw meat thermometer in. Got 169. Soooo tender. I'm glad I love the wife's Mother's Day gift so much lol. Salmon will be next. And poached eggs soon to follow.

075dd9a18efdabf7c4fdb4fcb415330d.jpg. A little late for the pic lol but I went to the alpine house in honeadale pa today, and went a little nuts with my store purchases. Had hot dogs and knockworst for dinner saved the good stuff for later in the week

• Like 3

First we went to Rochester Rib Fest, no,handy cap parking so wife hobbled with her cane through a muddy field, L-O-N-G lines for food, crap beer and a ton of trash balls present. Left and went to Mr Domanics  , hour plus wait, ended up at Basils , chicken , artichoke and shrimp French .

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 6

Had a little picnic at grandparents place.hots mac n potato salad beans etc etc.watched 2 small fox prance around and play right by the house.gave em a lip squeel n the one came towards me until i stepped back at it then it ran off.neighbor has em living in his barn.he doesnt mind em too much as they get rodents.my grandmother on the other hand isnt too happy due to the grandchildren being around and as a past farmer of chickens.in her words"they better not start digging under the shop...im not going to let that happen cause i really dont like them!You know what ur grandfather would do if he was still around".i just chuckled n told her to keep n eye on em

20170527_113118_1495925291023_001.jpg

• Like 3

Post up the results

So we wound up not doing the lamb tonight gunna roast a leg tomorrow had this insteaddc77168581e983627d0ea4515f1639aa.jpg

Completely forgot I had a cousins b day party tonight

• Like 5