What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Started this process yesterday morning. Smoked a pork butt for a bunch of hours. 403ca134fee63acdacb95e6de011111e.jpg2166bc26e47b38652f5ecfc0c2fd4a8b.jpg
Then it hit the crockpot for almost 24 hours on low. Thru in a Yeungling beer for a little moisture fe55ae40957aed36591f56b9373cb1d5.jpg
House smelled amazing this morning when we woke.
fc122c3ddc7461d4960aaea3e56235d8.jpg
Final product BBQ pulled pork and slaw. There's going to be some pulled pork hash in my future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Started this process yesterday morning. Smoked a pork butt for a bunch of hours. 403ca134fee63acdacb95e6de011111e.jpg2166bc26e47b38652f5ecfc0c2fd4a8b.jpg
Then it hit the crockpot for almost 24 hours on low. Thru in a Yeungling beer for a little moisture fe55ae40957aed36591f56b9373cb1d5.jpg
House smelled amazing this morning when we woke.
fc122c3ddc7461d4960aaea3e56235d8.jpg
Final product BBQ pulled pork and slaw. There's going to be some pulled pork hash in my future

Yum looks delicious!!!!

• Like 1

My day track happend to end on a Friday, so we went to the Half Pint on Park ave for a couple beers . Came home and had the wifes leftovers from when she went out to,lunch with a friend , she had a fish sandwich and Mac salad.

Not a fan but hot sauce and some beer a made it ok .

• Like 2

Have my niece over tonight so we made home made sushi rolls, forgot to take pics but it was good may make some more later

Being a chef you probably have a line on good seafood sushi worthy. Always wanted to make our own but best we can find is at Wegmans and it looks fair.

4 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Being a chef you probably have a line on good seafood sushi worthy. Always wanted to make our own but best we can find is at Wegmans and it looks fair.

Not having enough faith in grocery store bought fish as well, I use to make California rolls or veggie rolls.  Forgotten all about it.  I might actually break out my sushi roller this weekend.

• Like 1

There is a Asian market by me called h mart always good sushi grade fish

1 minute ago, philoshop said:

Simple and basic this afternoon. Cube steaks with marinated mushrooms and provolone cheese on a nice kaiser roll. Side of the neighbor's asparagus of course.

Venison cubesteaks ?  We can't even stand beef ones anymore as toooooooo chewy and like chewing a leather shoe. Dang, I keep forgetting to put mushrooms on ours !

• Like 1

My daughter is in a tourney in Perry so we are at that Charcoal Corral with the mini golf and the bounce houses. I had broiled haddock and it was actually very good

I love that place ,though it's usually packed is the drive in still open.I mean both screens  I only noticed one movie playing?

Beer can chicken ,grilled grated potatoes,.....peas,broccoli?,

Edited by growalot

5 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Venison cubesteaks ?  We can't even stand beef ones anymore as toooooooo chewy and like chewing a leather shoe. Dang, I keep forgetting to put mushrooms on ours !

Beef variety. Hunting hasn't been an option for me lately.

How can you even have a cubesteak without mushrooms covered by melted provolone? Or peppers and onions at least?

I'm just kidding. I know some perfectly nice and normal people who eat chicken wings with a knife and fork...

• Like 1