What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

19 minutes ago, stubborn1VT said:

What's the sauce on top? Pico?  Looks tasty!

The red sauce?

It is taco sauce, and Tapatio hot sauce.  

Thanks, its delicious!  We crave such meals about mid week, lol.

It's chicken cooked to point of pulling, hickory smoke bbq sauce, romaine,  tomato, purple onion, cheddarjack, sour cream,  taco sauce,  hot sauce, all on top of tortilla chips

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1

You folks certainly eat better than I do. I almost bought a hotdog from off those roller thingies at the gas station today before stopping myself. Got home, opened my kitchen window and shot a couple of squirrels instead. Basic Italian bread crumbs and chicken-fried with some broccoli in the pan. Side of pork-n-beans and a slice of crusty bread. Sorry, no pics.

• Like 3

You folks certainly eat better than I do. I almost bought a hotdog from off those roller thingies at the gas station today before stopping myself. Got home, opened my kitchen window and shot a couple of squirrels instead. Basic Italian bread crumbs and chicken-fried with some broccoli in the pan. Side of pork-n-beans and a slice of crusty bread. Sorry, no pics.

And I think I am jealous of YOUR meal!

Similar to the “shot that matters” thread where no one posts their misses, my $hitty meals don’t get air time...last night I scraped together a tuna sandwich-boring!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, crappyice said:

And I think I am jealous of YOUR meal!

Similar to the “shot that matters” thread where no one posts their misses, my $hitty meals don’t get air time...last night I scraped together a tuna sandwich-boring!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't even bother with the bench rest gun or the fancy ammo. 50 year old Monkey Ward rifle and some ammo that happened to be laying on my bench.