What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

4 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Ding ding ding!!! You got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only reason I had an idea cause in school when I took Spanish 4th year we all made a Mexican dish.  And if I remember I didn't really like it.  Lol but wow that was a long time ago.  And it was made by a 17 year old.  Lol

It stuck out cause the rest of us made tacos, quesadillas etc.  But that was different. 

There was a Mexican cornbread that was really good and another dish like a paella that was pretty good. 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

Only reason I had an idea cause in school when I took Spanish 4th year we all made a Mexican dish.  And if I remember I didn't really like it.  Lol but wow that was a long time ago.  And it was made by a 17 year old.  Lol
It stuck out cause the rest of us made tacos, quesadillas etc.  But that was different. 
There was a Mexican cornbread that was really good and another dish like a paella that was pretty good. 

Impressive- never heard that word before but will be searching it now for sure

Impressive- never heard that word before but will be searching it now for sure

Yea could be a good idea for venison shanks also. I’m gunna use the rest of that pepper purée to make a mole braised venison later this week

• Like 1

My Dad when he was head chef at Hamilton college.  Long before I was even born.  Have a pic of him in white hat etc too with his staff but it's somewhere stored away.  Hes the fella in the middle.

Started off as an Army cook (after getting busted down to KP and they kept him there cause he could cook and after he saw some things in ww2 he said it was the best thing that ever happened to him) He also was in some fancy restaurants in lake George, did lots of clam bakes etc... 

Wish I had learned more about cooking but still learned a lot along the way.  

IMG_20190217_124458.jpg

• Like 4