What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Well, here’s one “real Italian” (and Sicilian to boot) that has not heard of that.  Looks delicious and I want to give that a try soon! 

If you are ever in Brooklyn, you need to check out Joe’s in Avenue U. That’s about the only place I know that make them and amazing rice balls and potato croquet. They even have vastted (sp?) sandwich- fried spleen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Try Swapping out the red sauce on the Parm with vodka sauce. You won’t regret it!

Jenn’s sauce is ass kickin’ I don’t know! 

I will try it one day! Have to find a recipe though for vodka sauce.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, crappyice said:

One for you Bio
b744226214f6ac08b6ace0b4dce9e374.jpg

Yessssir! I had some earlier from that batch.  Love guac.  Griled seasoned chicken BLT with guac in a flour tortilla is good stuff.  Thoughts for food, and food for thought.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Costanzas venison blueberry maple breakfast sausage , eggs n toast e89e0fdc7c89c9b7f2fdab36882933da.jpgd5c2448baa538cba8bc61f9517684eb9.jpg
These summer sausage and bologna samples were outstanding a2be80025b8999e566d6dd2c3ac721b6.jpg

Nice score.  I picked up my venison hotdogs from marsh mill Sunday and a guy there said next year gotta try the Bologna.  Owner was talking about Costanza's too. 

I am planning on making maple this year myself. I made some summer sausage once and it was ok. But glad I had them make the dogs they were real good. It looks like Costanza's has a lot of different types.  

• Like 2

Oh forgot.... I finally had 5 guys burger. I had a cheese burger with so much stuff on it, fries and chocolate shake. I loved the fries!!
I had no idea you get a double burger. I was so full I felt sick. 

You’re going to hear some Five Guys hate speech from the forum but I’m a fan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

I met the owner down in Florida one time seemed like nice guy had a really nice yacht  

Long story short was talking to the crew of his yacht  asking questions about its length range and the  CEO  comes  out and introduced himself offered me some shrimp cocktail and asked if I liked Five Guys so of course I said yes . From Delaware he cruised down to  Florida and they said they were going to the Gulf of Mexico with it . 

Edited by Storm914

4 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

I met the owner down in Florida one time seemed like nice guy had a really nice yacht  

Long story short was talking to the crew of his yacht  asking questions about its length range and the  CEO  comes  out and introduced himself offered me some shrimp cocktail and asked if I liked Five Guys so of course I said yes . From Delaware he cruised down to  Florida and they said they were going to the Gulf of Mexico with it . 

Phil Michelson has a large stake in it

9 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

obvious question     Who are the other 4 guys?

I have no idea but the one I met had hundred foot yacht 5 man  full time crew .  That is  a lot of hamburgers 

Maybe that's  how he came up with the name  5 guys .

Edited by Storm914