What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

REAL MEN DON'T EAT QUICHE !!

And I have THIS to say about THAT !  Only GURLEY MEN eat quiche.!!

HEY!!!!  I had a beautiful apricot quiche for lunch and it was FABULOUS !!!! So back off man!!!!

Sorry Turkeyfeathers…..just busting…...

Edited by ants

Come on leftover whatever jammed into a quiche.  Nothing wrong with that,  Pulled pork quiche, venison stew (drained) then thrown into a quiche with horseradish cheese, bacon tenderloin of anything cubed up and thrown into a quiche, hamburgers with onion thrown into a quiche with ketchup , leftover smoked ham cubed up and thrown into a quiche, reuben quiche, I could keep going but....Apricot?  really?  I'd try it I guess but I'm skeptical.  You can make not gurley quiche if you do it right.  

Come on leftover whatever jammed into a quiche.  Nothing wrong with that,  Pulled pork quiche, venison stew (drained) then thrown into a quiche with horseradish cheese, bacon tenderloin of anything cubed up and thrown into a quiche, hamburgers with onion thrown into a quiche with ketchup , leftover smoked ham cubed up and thrown into a quiche, reuben quiche, I could keep going but....Apricot?  really?  I'd try it I guess but I'm skeptical.  You can make not gurley quiche if you do it right.  

But…..Why put it into a quiche??? Why not reheat it,,,,, like a guy would do????