What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

2 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Tops (local grocery chain) has great breakfast pizza    No sauce, scrambled eggs, cheese ,bacon on a thick crust

Noms! 

PS...new phone, who dis?

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

From what I’m told, WNY hangs their hat on the invention of “Pizza Logs”. I thought it was a joke until I googled it. Still not sure I would actually try one tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok no joke they are good. It’s not pizza or meant to be but they are good. Dip in marinara sauce and it’s awesome.

Completely different food group lol.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Bionic said:

E6C787FF-6802-4F3D-B885-63ECCF3D4820.jpegSugar snaps, shraamp, minced gahhhlic, pasta, olive oil, sea salt, pepper, parsley, fresh grated parm 

Can’t wait to start eating our sugar snap peas right off the plant , the sea salt plants aren’t doing so well this year , i planted some shrimp : epic failure 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Can’t wait to start eating our sugar snap peas right off the plant , the sea salt plants aren’t doing so well this year , i planted some shrimp : epic failure 

They were very very good, from same roadside stand as the tomatoes.  They taste like more!

as far as the shrimp, sprinkle a little more coke on them

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Nice idea with the snap peas as a supplement to the pasta

Thanks pal, It turned out really well, we honestly just grabbed different ingredients and started throwing it in a pan.  That’s typically how we cook, sometimes we win, sometimes we don’t.  Very satisfied tonight.

Thanks pal, It turned out really well, we honestly just grabbed different ingredients and started throwing it in a pan.  That’s typically how we cook, sometimes we win, sometimes we don’t.  Very satisfied tonight.

May be time to introduce some truffle oil to finish it- use sparingly cuz a little goes a long way (some day it’s overpowering but in love it) which is good since its pricey.

6 minutes ago, crappyice said:

May be time to introduce some truffle oil to finish it- use sparingly cuz a little goes a long way (some day it’s overpowering but in love it) which is good since its pricey.

I have heard if people using that on fries...is it an oil I can find in a typical grocery store?

I have heard if people using that on fries...is it an oil I can find in a typical grocery store?

They have white or black truffle oil. I prefer white(little more subtle and less “burnt” (that’s the best flavor difference I can think of) than the black. I do use the black on fries with grated Parmesan and some oregano. White is an amazing drizzle on steaks or anything!
Can be found in most grocery stores these days

3fbdf8e80962d85d0179512ddb70ecfa.jpg
$15-$20 for an 8oz bottle

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, crappyice said:

They have white or black truffle oil. I prefer white(little more subtle and less “burnt” (that’s the best flavor difference I can think of) than the black. I do use the black on fries with grated Parmesan and some oregano. White is an amazing drizzle on steaks or anything!
Can be found in most grocery stores these days

3fbdf8e80962d85d0179512ddb70ecfa.jpg
$15-$20 for an 8oz bottle

Theres a restaurant in Cincy called The Senate, they have poutine with truffle oil its the best appetizer on earth

• Like 2