What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

I gotta take you out for good sushi and change your mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im game.

i do like one or two kinds, but just cannot for the life of me remember what they are.

i am not a fish guy at all though, but always willing to try.

• Like 1

Where do you go for Sushi

I really like Sazan In Ardsley Azuma in Hartsdale is also good... if you want a experience and don’t mind spending for a treat Nanase in white plains is out of this world( you need a reservation or they won’t seat you)

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

I really like Sazan In Ardsley Azuma in Hartsdale is also good... if you want a experience and don’t mind spending for a treat Nanase in white plains is out of this world( you need a reservation or they won’t seat you)

Do they have Shrimp Tempura lol

I lived on East Hartsdale Ave for a few years and waked to Azume a few times and never found it great despite the great reviews. But that Chinese place across the street Hunan Village is legit

6 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Had a very delicious pork tenderloin I cooked up from the new Wegman's at the Brooklyn Navy Yard. It was amazing! Ate the other half for lunch today094ebdee9a6d3bec8ae8e869427890cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Air fryer pork tenderloin I did last week was crazy good    First time at a Wegmans?

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 1

Air fryer pork tenderloin I did last week was crazy good    First time at a Wegmans?
Ooooooo I never thought about that! I presume you just cook it in the marinade same as you'd grill it? I'll have to get that recipe some time! Also forgot to add I stopped by@The_Real_TCIII 's display while I was therec4c9c2a50d705a9010b04153954f6994.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Ooooooo I never thought about that! I presume you just cook it in the marinade same as you'd grill it? I'll have to get that recipe some time! Also forgot to add I stopped by@The_Real_TCIII 's display while I was therec4c9c2a50d705a9010b04153954f6994.jpg

TC’s stuff is great in air fryer tempura’d   I just coated pork tenderloin with salt , pepper , garlic powder and a coffee rub   Incredibly juicy and tender 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Come on man, zoom out next time! Ive got two more SKUs there!

• Like 4