• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2022 at 3:30 PM, Four Seasons said:

I liked his policies for sure. I think if he used these two year to tone it down and start acting like a president he would do well.  These people know how well they had it then compared to now. 

Was watching some stuff from him today. He obviously hasn’t toned it down an started acting like a President. The Republican Party is so screwed. If he is the GOP nominee I think we will be stuck with Joey for another 4 years. 

20 minutes ago, boo711 said:

Was watching some stuff from him today. He obviously hasn’t toned it down an started acting like a President. The Republican Party is so screwed. If he is the GOP nominee I think we will be stuck with Joey for another 4 years. 

Scary thought but quite the Possibility  !

When you are being attacked and getting your head handed to you, the last thing you want to do is tone it down. 

Any GOP candidate not willing to take on the insanity of leftist progressive Marxist totalitarian Democrats, will not be doing America any good.  Whoever the GOP nominates, they better have the guts Trump has, or they won't change anything.

• Like 3

Even a mouse backed into a corner will fight back to save itself.

What keeps me up at night is everything that is going on in this country right now, and realizing it is all part of a very deliberate plan, an attack against this country, and so may people willing to just ignore it all as if nothing is happening. Right now, Trump is the least of our worries, but he is at the top of list for those looking to take us down in my opinion. 

• Like 2

On 3/13/2023 at 8:36 PM, boo711 said:

Was watching some stuff from him today. He obviously hasn’t toned it down a started acting like a President. The Republican Party is so screwed. If he is the GOP nominee I think we will be stuck with Joey for another 4 years. 

After seeing everything going on these last two plus years I really believe the last thing he should do is tone it down. I kinda thought he might but after all Americans have been screwed for so long he needs to be very loud and remind them of such. The left will crush the guy from Florida if he goes in showing weakness. And if he can’t beat trump at that game he has no chance of being the leader of the free world. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

After seeing everything going on these last two plus years I really believe the last thing he should do is tone it down. I kinda thought he might but after all Americans have been screwed for so long he needs to be very loud and remind them of such. The left will crush the guy from Florida if he goes in showing weakness. And if he can’t beat trump at that game he has no chance of being the leader of the free world. 

I think we could be screwed with either one of them as a candidate.  After the mid terms and all the stuff Republicans are pushing i think it could back to hurt them in the next election. It is going to be interesting. 

It all becomes crystal clear when you ask that simple question: "Are you better off today than you were during the Trump years?".

The answer is a resounding "NO!" for anyone who wants to be honest about what's going on these days. It's not a trick-question.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

It all becomes crystal clear when you ask that simple question: "Are you better off today than you were during the Trump years?".

The answer is a resounding "NO!" for anyone who wants to be honest about what's going on these days. It's not a trick-question.

Completely agree. Just thinkTrump has become a bigger blabbering idiot. And when I keep seeing things about MTG being his VP I think how screwed the Republican Party would be in 2024.  I honestly don’t think he will win in 24 if he is the nominee. Which means 4 more years of Joey. 

On 3/16/2023 at 5:17 AM, Robby said:

1678788849547.png

How many people out there believe this; but are to afraid to say it out loud for fear of having someone come knocking for them, believe it but won't say it out loud because they know they were duped into allowing their hatred to help facilitate it, or believe it and just don't care because their goal to get Trump out at any cost was achieved? 

My public school education teachers always said the only stupid question was the one that is not asked. Why is it now such a bad and potentially dangerous thing, to ask questions? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, New York Hillbilly said:

How many people out there believe this; but are to afraid to say it out loud for fear of having someone come knocking for them, believe it but won't say it out loud because they know they were duped into allowing their hatred to help facilitate it, or believe it and just don't care because their goal to get Trump out at any cost was achieved? 

My public school education teachers always said the only stupid question was the one that is not asked. Why is it now such a bad and potentially dangerous thing, to ask questions? 

Your last sentence is answered by your first paragraph.  This is real Soviet style government oppression.

As more republicans become candidates for the office of president, they also become candidates of smears, vilification, dehumanization, defamation, demonization & character assassinations by the democrats & their MSM allies.

This is equal vilification & smear, for women & men candidates, white & black & minority & ethnic candidates! The democrats make no exceptions. This is what they really mean when talking about equality.

The most qualified, the smartest, the most proven, the most experienced, the most patriotic will all be targets.

The democrats will do this in different degrees depending on which republican candidate is a potential to win. Trump was & will be such a target, so will Ron De Santis & Nikki Haley & any other with a chance to win.

The corrupt & fake media & democrat spinsters & "journalists" will be there, as always, to carry the dirty water for the democrats & further their propaganda & misinformation.

Be ready, the race has started & will escalate as we move closer to the elections of 2024.