9 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

What was his name before ?? Do you know? well, Whatever it was , one thing is abundantly clear to me about this guy: He aint no Republican, despite his claim!!  

Can you elaborate and back this up? Show 1 thing I have ever posted in 12 years and 15k posts that was anything contrary to my claimed political views. 

You know there is a process called the primary right? This process is when you vote for a candidate vs other candidates of the same party. Does me picking one republican over another no longer make me republican? In 2024 when I vote for DeSantis as my candidate of choice over Trump am I no longer republican?

7 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

His site name was Bello I believe. He is so jealous about me and my life that he even changed his name to sound like me. Sick Puppy. 

drooling with jealousy my mulleted man. The fact that you can't see I'm trolling you is pretty funny. You eat up the bait like a fat kid eats cake.

I have a wonderful life and no reason to be jealous of you, I just like f'ing with you when I'm bored. 

Edited by Five Seasons

3 minutes ago, Five Seasons said:

Can you elaborate and back this up? Show 1 thing I have ever posted in 12 years and 15k posts that was anything contrary to my claimed political views. 

What have you posted before and ill tell you....

As it stands right now, I would say that youre making alot of assumptions and come off as quite insulting.  Actually, Lemme ask you something , if I may: what exactly is a Trumper?   Is it anyone who has voted for Trump for Prez in the past, perhaps? And, if so, does that mean that in '16, you voted for Hillary and dementia ridden Biden in '20 ? Just wondering.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

As it stands right now, I would say that youre making alot of assumptions and come off as quite insulting.  Actually, Lemme ask you something , if I may: what exactly is a Trumper?   Is it anyone who has voted for Trump for Prez in the past, perhaps? And, if so, does that mean that in '16, you voted for Hillary and dementia ridden Biden in '20 ? Just wondering.

Great Questions but I really hope your not expecting a truthful answer. His kind of idiots will never admit that their lives and country has never been better then they were when the orange man was leader. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Five Seasons said:

I have a wonderful life and no reason to be jealous of you, I just like f'ing with you when I'm bored. 

Yeah, it's sort of fun doing that to some of the clowns on this site.  It's like rattling a monkey cage and it's humorous to watch them all go ape$#!+.  LOL

3 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Yeah, it's sort of fun doing that to some of the clowns on this site.  It's like rattling a monkey cage and it's humorous to watch them all go ape$#!+.  LOL

Clowns?? meaning anyone on the site who disagrees politically with the libby POV? Look, I disagree bigtime with you Leftie guys but respect your positions and would never refer to you as "clowns" based on your beliefs.  Of course,  You agree with that sentiment , dont you?

6 hours ago, Five Seasons said:

I mean you can interpret that however you want. But that's exactly what big tech wants to do with the 1st and the left wants to do with the 2nd. You can't just pick and choose parts of the f'n constitution that get to be overturned because you lost the game my dude. He's still throwing a temper tantrum. All the candidates he supported lost or barely won. There was no red wave, we didn't even get the senate and his cronies are now embarrassing the party by not certifying a speaker. 

The dems are just laughing at it all as I would too if I were them.

Ok so you don't understand... sorry thought this was going to be an intelligent debate... nevermind

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Five Seasons said:

no. I'm mad because instead of gaining the house and senate during a time of extreme inflation, civil unrest and war, we still couldn't get enough votes because of this fractured extreme right bs that divides us. Look at the dems. It's not just Trumps fault. Other than DeSantis we have no real leadership unifying the party. We put up a tv news personality in a state he didn't even live in and a half retarded ex-football player in a quickly turning purple state (where the republican governor was re-elected easily). 

How can you sit there and see a divided party fail to elect a speaker and think this is all positive? The alternative is we keep losing and losing. 

Ok Trump wants McCarthy is everyone here that does not want him still Trump lackey? “Look at the dems” what they are willing to get behind someone they don’t believe in AOC for example, and they say people that voted Trump are a cult. Honestly everyday that the uniparty can’t sign a bill to waste my tax dollars is a good day.  If you look at McCarthys voting record and still don’t see how everyday he is not voted in a speaker with out some constraints that the conservatives hold outs are asking for is a good day I don’t know what to say. If you would please take the time to go back and answer the question I asked if you Wednesday it would be appreciated. 

14 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Clowns?? meaning anyone on the site who disagrees politically with the libby POV? Look, I disagree bigtime with you Leftie guys but respect your positions and would never refer to you as "clowns" based on your beliefs.  Of course,  You agree with that sentiment , dont you?

You can call me whatever the hell you want.  I'll call anyone a clown who idolizes Trump as if he were some sort of God.  So if the shoe fits, wear it.  The guy is a conman and always has been.  Yeah, things may have been better under him economically, but that doesn't absolve him of his behavior.  In his mind he would have loved it if the Capitol building had been completely burned down on that day.  To him it would have been some sort of sick revenge for him being "robbed" of the presidency.  Total idiot he is.  Did he ever bother to look at the results of the last 7 presidential elections before 2020 where the democrats won the popular vote in 6 of them including 2016 when he won the presidency?  Yeah, I know they were all fraudulent.  LOL  If the democrats had more votes in all those elections why does he and many here think that he should have won by a landslide in 2020?  Sorry fellas, but it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure this all out.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, steve863 said:

You can call me whatever the hell you want.

Did I call you anything other than wrong? 

16 minutes ago, steve863 said:

I'll call anyone a clown who idolizes Trump as if he were some sort of God

And whos that, anyone that ver voted for him? Many people voted for him, myself included, because they agree with his political philosophy and realize he did a damn good job while Prez (as you jus admitted yourself, albeit grudgingly). Now, does that mean we idolize Trump ? Yuo tell me!!

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

you can find every single post and topic made by any user by clicking on their profile picture. Nothing can be deleted or edited past a given window. It's all there man.

You have never heard the term trumper? Come on really? Anyhow I voted for him 16 with great pride. In 20 I voted for the lessor of 2 evils with him. But moving forward I feel like he is a threat to the party and I'm honestly worried that if an when he gets defeated in the primaries that he will run independent and ruin any chance at all that republican's have. 

A trumper is a few of you hear that won't even respond to some of the things he's said and done or put an unbelievably silly spin on it. It's not any different than a lib who will vote without question and knowledge but just blind loyalty. People change, it's ok to move on past him and still credit him for what he did. The poll that I doubt you bothered to read that I posted above says just that and so does the foxnews article about his "tweet". 

anyhow its been an entertaining friday boys. I'm off to be with my family. Maybe watch a movie, drink some wine and shag the wife. I have a busy weekend coaching basketball and enjoying my family some more. Go Bills!

Will probably get to the farm and do some work and tree cutting if time allows. I'll be on the road the next 3 weeks for work. Next week is Ontario, Quebec City and then Montreal, that should be fun, and I'll say Hi to Justin for you all. Then Atlanta back to back. I'll say hi to Rafael for you all there too, maybe even stacy if she's out of hiding.

So anyhow I can't go back and forth and tit for tat on this for a while and to be honest I think all that needed to be said was said. 

toodles and stay safe yall 

5 minutes ago, Five Seasons said:

You have never heard the term trumper? Come on really? Anyhow I voted for him 16 with great pride. In 20 I voted for the lessor of 2 evils with him.

Ahh!! So perhaps your a Trumper as well!!   

6 minutes ago, Five Seasons said:

You have never heard the term trumper? Come on really?

Of course!! I just cant believe that someone who purports to be a Republican would breathe life into an epthet coined by the ?Libby left and used -always- in the pejorative!! 

8 minutes ago, Five Seasons said:

But moving forward I feel like he is a threat to the party and I'm honestly worried that if an when he gets defeated in the primaries that he will run independent and ruin any chance at all that republican's have. 

If youre right, then that, trul would be the end of his politcal career; I agree that he should not and hope we would not.

15 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Did I call you anything other than wrong? 

And whos that, anyone that ver voted for him? Many people voted for him, myself included, because they agree with his political philosophy and realize he did a damn good job while Prez (as you jus admitted yourself, albeit grudgingly). Now, does that mean we idolize Trump ? Yuo tell me!!

You've called Trump a "stud" numerous times on this site.  You seem to slobber all over him. Quite disgusting actually.

10 minutes ago, Five Seasons said:

A trumper is a few of you hear that won't even respond to some of the things he's said and done or put an unbelievably silly spin on it

By this, i assume you are referring to that highly mistinterpreted and taken out of context tweet.  I would refer you to Grouses reply earlier in the thread shich quite cogently laid out the meaning meaning behind said tweet.  

13 minutes ago, Five Seasons said:

People change, it's ok to move on past him and still credit him for what he did

Agreed

14 minutes ago, Five Seasons said:

The poll that I doubt you bothered to read that I posted above says just that and so does the foxnews article about his "tweet".

Wrong!! Tweet read; perhaps my reading comprehension is...well, different then yours as my interpretation appears to be antithetical to your own :D

6 minutes ago, steve863 said:

You've called Trump a "stud" numerous times on this site.  You seem to slobber all over him. Quite disgusting actually.

Indeed, I have !! Although I owe you no explanation, Ill bite and offer one anyway: cuz he was a very good President!! I think that , deep down, you know that too Steve ; its what makes you so angry about the guy ;)

Disgusting? Really- In what way?? 

Edited by Northcountryman

45 minutes ago, Five Seasons said:

anyhow its been an entertaining friday boys. I'm off to be with my family. Maybe watch a movie, drink some wine and shag the wife. I have a busy weekend coaching basketball and enjoying my family some more. Go Bills!

Will probably get to the farm and do some work and tree cutting if time allows. I'll be on the road the next 3 weeks for work. Next week is Ontario, Quebec City and then Montreal, that should be fun, and I'll say Hi to Justin for you all. Then Atlanta back to back. I'll say hi to Rafael for you all there too, maybe even stacy if she's out of hiding.

So anyhow I can't go back and forth and tit for tat on this for a while and to be honest I think all that needed to be said was said. 

toodles and stay safe yall 

So still no answers? It can’t be a true back and forth if only one side is willing to answer questions. But have a good time with your travels and be safe.

2 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

You stick around long enough you will also see that the idiot that you quoted as the one before never have put anything to this site outdoor related. They talk smack because the are jealous to no end and I have buried them both in numerous occasions. They are useless in this site. 

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, DoubleDose said:

Do you feel the same way about organized groups like Antifa and BLM that did the same and worse, just not in the capital?  Appreciate too that Jan 6th was not an organized group like Antifa & BLM; it was a bunch of DJT sycophants.

Yes I feel the same way about Antifa and BLM. NOTHING gives anyone the right to loot, steal and vandalize any business like we saw. They should have all been arrested and charged. Just like all the people who broke into the capitol. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, boo711 said:

Whether the dems, republicans or whoever wanted National Guard troops there or not doesn’t matter. What matters is that people thought, and still think it was OK  to go to the capital and break down the doors and windows to get inside. They should have had the National Guard there. And shot everyone trying to get inside the capitol. A lot cheaper than all these trials and investigations they have been having trying to find people who were inside

@Grouse What are you confused about from my post that you had to give it a confused reaction????

53 minutes ago, boo711 said:

@Grouse What are you confused about from my post that you had to give it a confused reaction????

One diminutive, unarmed veteran woman was murdered by a capital cop without cause.  More should've been?

Every anarchist and rioter during the summer of 2020 was freed when democrats paid their bail.  The Democrats then pushed to have all of their charges dropped.  Those people caused billions of dollars in damage, hurt thousands of police and murdered a few people.  Many of these rioters were armed.  The police were ordered to stand down.  None were shot and killed except the ones Zimmerman took out trying to stay alive.  And the left went after him with a vengeance as a sign of what they would do to anyone that resisted their tyranny.

Jan 6, 2020 was a political protest where 99% of the people were peaceful.  The rioters were unarmed and didn't kill anyone.  Self-defense can only be deployed when there is a real threat to life.  Only the cowards in DC were fearing for their lives, and only because they knew the election was stolen.  Their fear was unfounded, and nothing was going to happen to them.  The Democrats knew that in advance and did not call for any real security because they knew protestors would not be armed.

If you support the government killing its opposition, don't think they won't make it their objective in the near future.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 4

58 minutes ago, Grouse said:

One diminutive, unarmed veteran woman was murdered by a capital cop without cause.  More should've been?

Every anarchist and rioter during the summer of 2020 was freed when democrats paid their bail.  The Democrats then pushed to have all of their charges dropped.  Those people caused billions of dollars in damage, hurt thousands of police and murdered a few people.  Many of these rioters were armed.  The police were ordered to stand down.  None were shot and killed except the ones Zimmerman took out trying to stay alive.  And the left went after him with a vengeance as a sign of what they would do to anyone that resisted their tyranny.

Jan 6, 2020 was a political protest where 99% of the people were peaceful.  The rioters were unarmed and didn't kill anyone.  Self-defense can only be deployed when there is a real threat to life.  Only the cowards in DC were fearing for their lives, and only because they knew the election was stolen.  Their fear was unfounded, and nothing was going to happen to them.  The Democrats knew that in advance and did not call for any real security because they knew protestors would not be armed.

If you support the government killing its opposition, don't think they won't make it their objective in the near future.

I don’t support any of the protest from Antifa or BLM. Stated that earlier. They should have all been arrested and charged. Just like anyone who entered the capitol. Doesn’t matter if they were armed or not.  A peaceful protest is one thing. But for anyone to think it is OK to rob, loot, vandalize a store , business or home is wrong. Same with the capital. Doesn’t matter if everyone was unarmed. They had NO RIGHT breaking doors and windows to enter the building.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, boo711 said:

I don’t support any of the protest from Antifa or BLM. Stated that earlier. They should have all been arrested and charged. Just like anyone who entered the capitol. Doesn’t matter if they were armed or not.  A peaceful protest is one thing. But for anyone to think it is OK to rob, loot, vandalize a store , business or home is wrong. Same with the capital. Doesn’t matter if everyone was unarmed. They had NO RIGHT breaking doors and windows to enter the building.

That building belongs to the people.