No more Hunting/Fishing regs booklets?

jim335

This past week stopped at town clerks office to get Hunting/Fishing licenses, everything worked and got both DMP's.  I asked for the regs/guides, she said they're not printing the Fishing anymore, and this is the last year they're printing the Hunting/Trapping guide.   Now if you guys already covered this, sorry, I must of missed it.   But is this true?  If it is I'm totally against this.  Anybody here anything?

Just another screw-job of hunters by the DEC. All they did was to transfer the printing costs to the hunters. Those guys that don't have computers will just have to guess at what they think the regs say. Granted there may not be many, or maybe there are.

My Lifetime license comes in the mail and I have to call them up and ask them to send me a couple of copies of the regs.  They always do.  That's bad enough.  Hope they don't stop printing them.  Internet speed sucks where I live.

Picked one up at the Town Clerk's when I got my Bow/ML and dmp tags . Picked up another one at DICKs the other day .

What was the date coverage?  2013-2014 were given out last year. I've got one of those.

I'm talking about the Fishing regs.

Edited by jim335

The Fishing Regs Booklet will be available in the Spring .

http://www.dec.ny.gov/press/98394.html

5th paragraph on that link :

In addition, the new Hunting & Trapping regulation guides are available at all license issuing outlets, as well as on DEC website. New Fishing regulations guide will be available next spring.