Wow, this forum provider REALLY doesn't want people to use it, does it?

cas

26 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

It's a shame when members who joined another site have to come back here and trash talk on this site . Since several members have left , members on this site with few posts have dared to come out and make posts without fear of retaliation . This site has improved with the loss of antagonistic members . 

Exactly. And as you can see it’s all the same old jealousy thing with the few that feel the need to come back. Like the mayor comments. You can see that I’m sure. You and John are doing just fine and one of these days one of yas are going to get sick of the few that keep coming back to stir and like Bello they will be deleted as should be. You know it must be getting pretty boring over there now that everyone know what the YouTube king( Other hunters…Of Course)  karate kid weighs, what cigar a few smoke, what beer they drink and what the great chef is cooking up today. Unbelievable on a hunting site. 

42 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

It's a shame when members who joined another site have to come back here and trash talk on this site . Since several members have left , members on this site with few posts have dared to come out and make posts without fear of retaliation . This site has improved with the loss of antagonistic members . 

I agree.  Unfortunately, it still suffers because of the remaining antagonistic members.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, First-light said:

And to just lighten things up a bit.........our good friend Wooley got engaged!!!!

That is so awesome!!!! Wooly is a super great guy! Please pass along that I send him the very best. Sure do miss him.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, fasteddie said:

C'mon Eddie......I have the utmost respect for you. Always have, and always will.

I come here as a longstanding member. It doesn't matter what other forum I may, or may not visit. I still come here to contribute when I can. Just as I have for years and years. Not to push yours, or anyone else's buttons! We are all free to come and go as we please. And not be targeted, just for belonging to another place besides here. 

But you have to know yourself, "The Mayor" has been among the most antagonistic, divisive, self absorbed, asshats to ever post on this forum! He's been that way ever since I became a member many years ago! I never hesitated to call out his BS then. And I won't hesitate now either!! Talk about someone who's detrimental to this site??? Look no farther than "The Mayor" himself!! 

All this...... they shouldn't post here, because they went there, is childish. The welcome mat is always out over there. As it should be here as well. We are still members!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grampy said:

C'mon Eddie......I have the utmost respect for you. Always have, and always will.

I come here as a longstanding member. It doesn't matter what other forum I may, or may not visit. I still come here to contribute when I can. Just as I have for years and years. Not to push yours, or anyone else's buttons! We are all free to come and go as we please. And not be targeted, just for belonging to another place besides here. 

But you have to know yourself, "The Mayor" has been among the most antagonistic, divisive, self absorbed, asshats to ever post on this forum! He's been that way ever since I became a member many years ago! I never hesitated to call out his BS then. And I won't hesitate now either!! Talk about someone who's detrimental to this site??? Look no farther than "The Mayor" himself!! 

All this...... they shouldn't post here, because they went there, is childish. The welcome mat is always out over there. As it should be here as well. We are still members!

And yet this coming from a guy that’s on a hunting fishing outdoors site and has yet to put anything up but replies to other people’s adventures. Again all you put to this site or that site is words. You and Bill must really hit it off. Now does he share his YouTube vid’s of other hunters hunting and successes with you before he put them up?  And any of the so called BS that you think I might throw up is real life outdoor documented Fact!!  Not words of others. Little Jelly left on that chin I believe. 

9 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

And yet this coming from a guy that’s on a hunting fishing outdoors site and has yet to put anything up but replies to other people’s adventures. Again all you put to this site or that site is words. You and Bill must really hit it off. Now does he share his YouTube vid’s of other hunters hunting and successes with you before he put them up?  And any of the so called BS that you think I might throw up is real life outdoor documented Fact!!  Not words of others. Little Jelly left on that chin I believe. 

You do make me laugh Mayor! Of course. No one is better than YOU!!  :toclue: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grampy said:

You do make me laugh Mayor! Of course. No one is better than YOU!!  :toclue: 

Well come on man.  Even you can see how smooth this place runs without you few that always have to stir the pot. Nobody argues, very few disagreements if any. You know a hunting site where we all put up our comings and goings of our outdoor adventures. You should try it. 

24 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Even you can see how smooth this place runs without you few that always have to stir the pot. Nobody argues, very few disagreements if any.

And that is what the malcontents can not stand, they were so sure this site was going to fold when they left, I got one message telling me not to forget to turn out the lights after all left. It did not happen because the ones who left were the ones that stirred the pot and this board has been humming along nicely with plenty of traffic. I would like to know if anyone here goes to their wonderful site and fires off cheap shots trashing the place.

None of this crap would be started if they would just get it in their head this place is what it is and just stay the Hell away. No, just like when they were regulars here they just keep picking and keep things festering.

It about darn time the ban button gets used and all of this malarkey would be gone.

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Four Seasons said:

Well come on man.  Even you can see how smooth this place runs without you few that always have to stir the pot. Nobody argues, very few disagreements if any. You know a hunting site where we all put up our comings and goings of our outdoor adventures. You should try it. 

Yeah Mayor, been doing it for years. But you were to wrapped up in your mullet to notice. 

Any time you want to go hunting, or fishing, head to head with me on any neutral property, just let me know. I'll put you to bed crying.

Whata ya say?? Mayor?? Put up or shut up. I'm certain we can work out a location. Real life. Real time. Real results. No BS.

Lets do it!! 

Edited by grampy
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, airedale said:

And that is what the malcontents can not stand, they were so sure this site was going to fold when they left, I got one message telling me not to forget to turn out the lights after all left. It did not happen because the ones who left were the ones that stirred the pot and this board has been humming along nicely with plenty of traffic. I would like to know if anyone here goes to their wonderful site and fires off cheap shots trashing the place.

None of this crap would be started if they would just get it in their head this place is what it is and just stay the Hell away. No, just like when they were regulars here they just keep picking and keep things festering.

It about darn time the ban button gets used and all of this malarkey would be gone.

Al

Al, The malcontent is right here with you! The Mayor, is and always was one of the most toxic people to post here! Yet you defend him??? I never bashed this site or you. Or anyone else for that matter! If you want to ban me for sticking up, and speaking the truth then do it!! 

• Like 1

Never said anything about you belonging to another site, my beef is with the cheap shots they do not belong on any site as far as I am concerned. And you are no innocent angel in all of this horseshit Mr Chopsuey, you are and have been one of the main culprits in starting these blowups and it needs to stop.

I have been running a message board for what will be twenty years next month, I will not even allow a thread like this on my forum and I will tell you what I would ban my own mother if she did not abide by the board's rules.

Al

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, grampy said:

Yeah Mayor, been doing it for years. But you were to wrapped up in your mullet to notice. 

Any time you want to go hunting, or fishing, head to head with me on any neutral property, just let me know. I'll put you to bed crying.

Whata ya say?? Mayor?? Put up or shut up. I'm certain we can work out a location. Real life. Real time. Real results. No BS.

Lets do it!! 

Sure. Anytime you’re ready to strap your boots on and follow me to the Bowles of Letchworth State Park let me know. Be sure to bring your ropes. 

45 minutes ago, grampy said:

Al, The malcontent is right here with you! The Mayor, is and always was one of the most toxic people to post here! Yet you defend him??? I never bashed this site or you. Or anyone else for that matter! If you want to ban me for sticking up, and speaking the truth then do it!! 

Sorry Sally. Your jealousy will not be put up with and I have no problem firing back on your bullshit.  Even at your advanced age you can see how this board is running smoothly without your petty crap on it. Ever hear of the block button? I’m living rent free in your heads and I’m not joining the other site. 

2 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Sure. Anytime you’re ready to strap your boots on and follow me to the Bowles of Letchworth State Park let me know. Be sure to bring your ropes. 

No Mayor. Not Letchworth on your home turf. Or mine either here in the hilltowns of Albany County. A neutral place, mid state or the Dacks. I'll travel anywhere! Let's see what kind of outdoorsman, YOU really are?

We can shoot rifle, shotgun, handgun, archery, to see who's better? We can hunt small game, upland birds, geese, predators? Could see who can get a doe down first. I won't waste a buck tag on you.

I got a real nice fishing boat I can tow most anywhere. Or we can fish from shore. Lake, stream, river, pond, makes no difference. Pan fish, bass, trout, salmon, walleye, pike? You pick.

How good do you navigate with map and compass? How fast can you make fire with flint and steel? Can you make an emergency shelter? How close can you get to a deer without being detected?

I'm not the best of any of these. But I'm willing to show I'm better than YOU! I'll make it interesting. Pick five disciplines of what I just listed. For each one you beat me at, I'll donate $100 to the charity of your choice. Preferably something outdoors, or youth related. C'mon! I'm just an old man. YOU are the best at everything! Prove it to us all!! Action talks. Your BS walks! Prove to everyone you're not just a jizz jerker. 

I can make time, anytime to do this. Again, anywhere neutral. Perhaps members can suggest, or offer a place? Let's get it going asap!

I'll buy you a beer, after it's determined who the better outdoorsman is. Put up or shut up!

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, grampy said:

No Mayor. Not Letchworth on your home turf. Or mine either here in the hilltowns of Albany County. A neutral place, mid state or the Dacks. I'll travel anywhere! Let's see what kind of outdoorsman, YOU really are?

We can shoot rifle, shotgun, handgun, archery, to see who's better? We can hunt small game, upland birds, geese, predators? Could see who can get a doe down first. I won't waste a buck tag on you.

I got a real nice fishing boat I can tow most anywhere. Or we can fish from shore. Lake, stream, river, pond, makes no difference. Pan fish, bass, trout, salmon, walleye, pike? You pick.

How good do you navigate with map and compass? How fast can you make fire with flint and steel? Can you make an emergency shelter? How close can you get to a deer without being detected?

I'm not the best of any of these. But I'm willing to show I'm better than YOU! I'll make it interesting. Pick five disciplines of what I just listed. For each one you beat me at, I'll donate $100 to the charity of your choice. Preferably something outdoors, or youth related. C'mon! I'm just an old man. YOU are the best at everything! Prove it to us all!! Action talks. Your BS walks! Prove to everyone you're not just a jizz jerker. 

I can make time, anytime to do this. Again, anywhere neutral. Perhaps members can suggest, or offer a place? Let's get it going asap!

I'll buy you a beer, after it's determined who the better outdoorsman is. Put up or shut up!

I vote the ADK's for deer hunting. Don't even have to go that far north, I'd bet even Benson would prove a suitable place.

I want in on the flint and steel fire challenge! 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, grampy said:

Perhap @grampy and @Four Seasons can meet here , WMU 4B always has First and Second choice DMP's and this is State Land !   https://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/118954.html#Directions

Coeymans Creek Wildlife Management Area

Edited by GreeneHunter
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, GreeneHunter said:

Perhap @grampy and @Four Seasons can meet here , WMU 4B always has First and Second choice DMP's and this is State Land !   https://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/118954.html#Directions

Coeymans Creek Wildlife Management Area

Nope, I think north is the best place. A place where just seeing a deer is an accomplishment. Besides, there's no access to that WMA. West is no shooting guns now and east is still being blocked by the NYSTA.

Edited by DirtTime
grammar
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Sorry Sally. Your jealousy will not be put up with and I have no problem firing back on your bullshit.  Even at your advanced age you can see how this board is running smoothly without your petty crap on it. Ever hear of the block button? I’m living rent free in your heads and I’m not joining the other site. 

Dude You have done nothing for this website. You post pictures of your big bucks 1,000 acres and such.  I would love to have Grampy at my camp fire than you. I'm done with your posts. Go some place else. You are a dick yup a dick that needs to have attention to keep his ego up. Go away and leave us alone. You pop up here and there and blast your opinion

I for one would like if you left the website.  You have nothing to give. I want to hear real hunting stories and not your bullshit.  Hit the road Poser!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, First-light said:

Dude You have done nothing for this website. You post pictures of your big bucks 1,000 acres and such.  I would love to have Grampy at my camp fire than you. I'm done with your posts. Go some place else. You are a dick yup a dick that needs to have attention to keep his ego up. Go away and leave us alone. You pop up here and there and blast your opinion

I for one would like if you left the website.  You have nothing to give. I want to hear real hunting stories and not your bullshit.  Hit the road Poser!

You mean I post everything an Outdoors would on a hunting site. For oh about 15 years now. Top Deer, Ducks,Vermin, Food Plots, Farming and on and on. Guess you don’t get around much on these pages all these years. Take Gramps and that fire somewhere where someone cares. As all can see, We do just fine. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, grampy said:

When you show you can match anywhere near the size of the deer I take yearly maybe I will take ya seriously. Or maybe the limits of waterfowl day in and day out or maybe some vermin taking yearly or spring Tom tags filled as the norm. Your words are nothing but banter. Talk about put up or shut up. Show someone your some kind of outdoorsmen. Hell even Bill throws up the Jake he took this year. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

You mean I post everything an Outdoors would on a hunting site. For oh about 15 years now. Top Deer, Ducks,Vermin, Food Plots, Farming and on and on. Guess you don’t get around much on these pages all these years. Take Gramps and that fire somewhere where someone cares. As all can see, We do just fine. 

And you can shove it up your ass! Go home Poser.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

3 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

When you show you can match anywhere near the size of the deer I take yearly maybe I will take ya seriously. Or maybe the limits of waterfowl day in and day out or maybe some vermin taking yearly or spring Tom tags filled as the norm. Your words are nothing but banter. Talk about put up or shut up. Show someone your some kind of outdoorsmen. Hell even Bill throws up the Jake he took this year. 

C'mon poser, prove you're not just a lame ass jizz jerker. BS artist! Who knows if the pictures of game you posted are even yours Mayor?? Only one way to settle this. Me and you on equal ground. Put up or shut up!! I'm ready! Anytime. Anyplace! I can't wait to show everyone how "good" you really are! Bragging, is one thing. Doing, is entirely real. How real are you Mayor? Let's find out!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

15 years means shit. I've been here since the beginning. Add to the conversation instead of disregarding other members. Big balls means nothing. You know a while back and this goes a few years I got a bad feeling about you. Well its all come out . We dont need you here. Grampy is right you have this authoritarian feeling about you and he is right, hit the road. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, First-light said:

15 years means shit. I've been here since the beginning. Add to the conversation instead of disregarding other members. Big balls means nothing. You know a while back and this goes a few years I got a bad feeling about you. Well its all come out . We dont need you here. Grampy is right you have this authoritarian feeling about you and he is right, hit the road. 

See the problem you two have is that you can’t stand when someone calls out your bullshit. I will disregard any idiot that comes firing at me anytime and anywhere. Don’t need big balls for anything. When either one of you can match what I put on this hunting site that is related to the site then we can talk. Until then your useless banter is just that. Meaningless. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1