Anyone shoot diamond?

BigVal

Diamond isn't a brand many people really talk about since its simply a main line bow that Bowtech bleeds technology into after it has been on their flagship pro shop bows. That doesn't make it a bad bow brand, but just one not alot of people get into.

My wife has a razor edge and likes it.

my wife had an '08 Diamond Edge.

I had an '07 Gander Mountain Techunter Elite (made by Diamond)

My cousin has a Diamond Outlaw and before that had a Diamond Edge.

...they all weren't bad bows at all.  Actually my Techunter Elite was the bow I chose after shooting everything out there.  I was very good for the time.

I have a diamond razor edge-its a beginners bow that can be adjsuted pretty well. This bow has been through a lot and still performs really well. I have thought about upgrading but it does what I need it to do and the smaller frame makes it easier in the blind or stand. I will look at bow tech/diamond when I do upgrade for sure. Congrats on the new bow.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Diamond Marquis and love it. Same materials and technology as Bowtech for better price! My bow shoots just a touch over 300 and quiet. I did wrap the handle to give the skinny grip a feel I like but that's it. I got my 12 year old their adjustable Infinite Edge and he likes it and can grow with it for years.

wife just got into compounds and i got her an infinite edge. 

I dont know anything about compounds but i shot it and it seemed pretty smooth and i was spot on my first shot. 

she was shooting decent groups at the range right out the box never have done much but watch me shoot my recurve