Due to job topic....

growalot

I am right handed,Mom and Dad were Left handed an only 1 of the 15 siblings is left handed.I work/have worked with many Lefty's and what I have noticed they have a hard time finding left handed tool's they also seem more detailed in art/painting/woodworking.The only odd thing is the way they position their paper when writing or signing paperwork.

Here's an odd thing, Dom...

I am right handed, but my favorite tool is a left handed, metric crescent wrench..

I didn't know they were right hand or left I allway's trurn the wrench over for direction of bolt/nut's to be loosened

I didn't know they were right hand or left I allway's trurn the wrench over for direction of bolt/nut's to be loosened

DAMN..!! I never thought of that...

Thanks, Dom...

Now I'm thinking of all of those left handed NAILS I have thrown out over the years...

That's why I frequent these forums...I learn so much...

• Like 1

DAMN..!! I never thought of that...

Thanks, Dom...

Now I'm thinking of all of those left handed NAILS I have thrown out over the years...

That's why I frequent these forums...I learn so much...

Likewise.

• Like 1

I am ambidextrous, but I favor my left hand . However I play guitar and shoot right handed. I fought martial arts as a predominately  right handed fighter, except for kicking, which I favored my left side with although weirdly my strong soccer foot was my right foot. I write as a lefty.

Man I would give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

• Like 3