Getting older stinks

Zem18

as we get old these things do occur. At 74 I sure misplace things such as the wife, bills, kids, and grandkids. But not the key things like car, guns and my trusty compound bows or stick bows. Can think back to were I shot that first deer and who I was with. It seems just like yesterday. But were did I put those keys for the master lock on the tree stand...????

it is a great day if you still see and say green side up. You look out and can still see the grass is green.

My wife got me a cheap cell phone to take in the woods with me to call 911 if I fell or had to call the son in law to drag out a buck. Now that when it hit me that old fart  shaving  was me.

so have a great day and green side up....

• Like 4

as we get old these things do occur. At 74 I sure misplace things such as the wife, bills, kids, and grandkids. But not the key things like car, guns and my trusty compound bows or stick bows. Can think back to were I shot that first deer and who I was with. It seems just like yesterday. But were did I put those keys for the master lock on the tree stand...????

it is a great day if you still see and say green side up. You look out and can still see the grass is green.

My wife got me a cheap cell phone to take in the woods with me to call 911 if I fell or had to call the son in law to drag out a buck. Now that when it hit me that old fart  shaving  was me.

so have a great day and green side up....

Funny how we can look out and see the grass is green in DECEMBER !  LOL

I recently lost a set of car keys. It wasn't a case of forgetfulness though. Someone had moved them on me and they ended up stuck down the back of a couch. The only reason they were found was due to one of our cats barfing off the back of the couch which lead to a clean-up operation and consequently the keys were found after about 3 weeks. I was almost sure I had accidentally tossed them into the trash.

Edited by Papist

The physical stuff isn't very appealing either..I was just commenting to friends the other day that my "boobs" keep getting bigger and my "nether region" keeps shrinking.

That means if I live long enough, I'll eventually become a woman......An old, ugly woman...How depressing!

However, the good news is that it's highly unlikely that I'll live that long...<<grin>>...

• Like 3

I hope I never loose the ability to laugh at what life does to me... ;)

IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!! :angry:  ................... Well, maybe it does sometimes make me crack a smile ..........Actually there are times when you just have to sit down and laugh ................... there are other times when it is flat-out hysterical ... :sarcastic: