F&S

Paula

I think Wooly would be the perfect candidate for the " Extraction Technician" job...

I can just picture him tiptoeing around the deer pen in his buck costume wielding his custom made " Suck-U-Lator"  turkey baster...

The does would probably be gaga over him, because they've never seen a dominant buck wearing SHORTS before..

• Like 4

You wont find anything better. Laugh and joke all ya want and i am right there with ya but when it comes to hunting and using something that really works and is from real deer then this is it.

Paula if you really want to see your scent being made and the farm it comes from then switch on the Sportsman Channel #605 for me Sunday at 5pm and watch ConQuest 200. The farm is in Michigan.

• Like 1

I used that stuff. I forget why, probably ran out of scent killer, so I decided to put a little of that Vagina secretion on the soles of my boots for a cover scent. (Lol)

Anyway, I get to my tree stand, which faces the opposite direction of my approach, and climb up. A while later I hear something GALLOPING twords me from behind, then whatever it was crashed in to my tree so hard that I felt it shake. By the time I tried to stealthly turn around, it was gone.

What I think happened, was that this buck was running with his nose right on the ground, over the scent, and inadvertenly crashed in to my tree.

I have used the stuff ever since, but never again with any results like that.

• Like 1

I used that stuff. I forget why, probably ran out of scent killer, so I decided to put a little of that Vagina secretion on the soles of my boots for a cover scent. (Lol)

Anyway, I get to my tree stand, which faces the opposite direction of my approach, and climb up. A while later I hear something GALLOPING twords me from behind, then whatever it was crashed in to my tree so hard that I felt it shake. By the time I tried to stealthly turn around, it was gone.

What I think happened, was that this buck was running with his nose right on the ground, over the scent, and inadvertenly crashed in to my tree.

I have used the stuff ever since, but never again with any results like that.

LOL I have seen the same...Minus the tree. When you get the real doe in estrus in her 58-62 hour breeding window you will see bucks come out of their skin.

I will not bad mouth any scent collector but many claim to have it and some may get lucky and get a little bit when they collect does together but most of it gets diluted by the volume of other urine.

When i have a doe in front of me,about to artificial breed her during her breeding window and i syringe out the fluids collected in front of her cervix i now have the most powerful buck attractant known to man. Thats what i and my close friends use and thats how the scent above is collected. It is pricey because it is very limited in amounts.