Free Cat

Anybody interested in a cat? My wife's grandfather passed away a few weeks ago. We are trying to find a home for him. He is 13 years old, neutered, declawed, fat, very affectionate, and loves to be around people. He is currently in Orange County, but soon will be in Westchester with us until we can find him a home. My wife doesn't want to give him to a pound or anything where he will live in a cage.

If interested please let me know. Willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet.

Here's a few pics. Would make a great pet for anyone (kids, elderly, etc). His name is Sonny. He's always been an indoor cat, with the exception of sitting on the deck a few times.

post-871-14460024695017_thumb.jpg

post-871-14460024768841_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

I can't help you with the cat my friend, but sincere condolences on the family loss.

Thanks. Hopefully we can find this guy a home soon. Also looking into some animal sanctuaries, etc. but would rather him just go to a home where people will appreciate his company.

keep him...can't be much difference between having 2 or 3 cats.

We would prefer not to. Our 2 current cats are much younger, have claws, and we are worried it will change the temperament of our current cats. Further, they may terrorize this older fat cat who can't protect himself.

keep him...can't be much difference between having 2 or 3 cats.

In terms of your daily life, no. But, the difference between 2 and 3 cats is the difference between being "people who have cats" and "cat people." Trust me, my wife and I have two and I have vetoed a third many times. Actually, it's a good thing she isn't a member here.

• Like 1

Coyote bait? I'm sorry, did I say that out loud? Just like Skillet I couldn't help.... Good luck with finding him home bro.

Yea. I got a long Leesh so I can tie him to a tree. I'm gonna sit 100yds away while he walks around meowing and calling in furbearers. It's like a foxpro caller without batteries.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

In all seriousness, at this point I don't think my wife would give him up. Although he's nothing like our 2 thoroughbreds, he was my wife's cat when she was a kid so I think I'm stuck with him

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld