Bow yardage

backstrapper

that vid is funny, first shot back to the right in the liver 2nd shot high just nipping a vital, third shot is a great shot.  Hope that guy has patient deer that will give him three shots, haha

My thoughts exactly.

Those two "pretty good shots" are wounded deer. Also, the sound of that bow is gonna out run the arrow and the deer has plenty of time to jump the string. Nothing about that video makes me want to even think of taking a shot at a deer at that range. Also, how many takes were there before he actually hit the deer all three times? The world may never know.... :D

holy crap WNY, such a critic lol!

no one was stateing they would take a shot at  living deer at that distance... and hey even if it was take 20 on getting 3 shots on that deer at 100 yards still way better then most of us id bet lol

holy crap WNY, such a critic lol!

no one was stateing they would take a shot at  living deer at that distance... and hey even if it was take 20 on getting 3 shots on that deer at 100 yards still way better then most of us id bet lol

I know, I was just commenting on what Backstrapper said. Then I got on a tangent about taking that shot at a deer lol.

I know that in many archery tournaments, they shoot 100 yards.

Its an individual thing, i shoot target out to 70 yards...i have shot a buck at 58, standing in an openfield with is head down grazing no wind. My average shot is between 15-25 deer hunting but its nice to have the confidence to be able to shoot farther.